Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

• 01-05-2017 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭

New Lair thread in honour of our Shannon757.

Cy feel free to rename or create a new one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

My precious
    gollum.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh Ted has a wizard's wand?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ooh Ted has a wizard's wand?.

My wand is very special indeed.
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

well done shan :D

well done shan :D

Thanks ATC

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    My wand is very special indeed.
    :cool:
    ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I love the title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Well done! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Whenever I see posts referring to Cyberwolf77 as Cy, I always think Cy Tolliver from Deadwood :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Whenever I see posts referring to Cyberwolf77 as Cy, I always think Cy Tolliver from Deadwood :pac:

I accept your gracious compliment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I think we should all use two letter abbreviations Li :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks. Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tonight, really enjoyed it :D

Angron wrote: »
    Hey folks. Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tonight, really enjoyed it :D

Tis on my list to see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not out in the US, is it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

To tea or not to tea, that is the question..

To tea or not to tea, that is the question..

So did you get tea?

I did. Happy friday to me..

That's good. Things quiet there?

So far, so good anyway.. Listening to Nine Inch Nails while i finish up some April paperwork

That sounds like a nice handy evening at work.

• Advertisement

Shh, don't jinx me!. :pac:

Oh sorry!

"That sounds like fierce hard work. You should get a raise"

Hahahaha bank holiday weekends are usually pretty ok as there's only a minimal crew on duty so less to go wrong.

I wish I had work to be doing right now. Bloody back keeping my up.

Have to say i was very cranky when i was out of work so i understand somewhat..

Well I hate when I have to stay at home and that's only from school so I don't know how someone could do that all the time voluntarily.

Being out sick a while ago reminded me that while i give out about work sometimes, i'm bloody glad to have it.. Do you have any job/career in mind?.

I'm still hoping to do Aeronautical Engineering but that would be at the very top end of my ability so I might have to settle for something lower down the chain, I'm not really sure yet.

Fingers crossed for ya Shan.. I was one of those people with no real idea what i wanted to do back then..

• Advertisement

Well I still am not sure so I could end up anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement