Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meggings! Guys, dare you wear!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Embossy

lukewaters wrote: »
    Does any one know where to buys these on the high street? any where other than online?

At present, Penny's have a range of workout/running leggings for men. I have worn them and they look good and feel good to wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭ilkhanid

Embossy wrote: »
    Totally agree, why should men be ashamed to show off their lower bodies?

Well, many apparently are. As in so many areas, American influence in he area of fashion and dress has an influence and American men are notoriously averse to displaying any part of their lower bodies (not so with the area above the waist, though) as can be seen by the American fashion for enormous, baggy, long swimming shorts. I have noticed several men wearing leggings, but underneath shorts and that may be influenced by American, as opposed to Continental, ideas. American men can be notoriously conservative and many tend to associate anything that shows their lower body-and especially their rear-with homosexuality. It's "gay".

ilkhanid wrote: »
    Well, many apparently are. As in so many areas, American influence in he area of fashion and dress has an influence and American men are notoriously averse to displaying any part of their lower bodies (not so with the area above the waist, though) as can be seen by the American fashion for enormous, baggy, long swimming shorts. I have noticed several men wearing leggings, but underneath shorts and that may be influenced by American, as opposed to Continental, ideas. American men can be notoriously conservative and many tend to associate anything that shows their lower body-and especially their rear-with homosexuality. It's "gay".

So true! There seems to be some kind of puritanical influence in men's fashion and as you say, it originated in the US. I just hate it when men refer to parts of their bodies as ' junk'. As a mature male, I now feel that I can wear what I like and I am not bothered about what people think. I just love wearing my leggings, the thrill I get when they cling to my body and the looks I get when I have them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭statto25

I just love wearing my leggings, the thrill I get when they cling to my body

Can you describe this thrill for me? I cycle and wear lycra shorts and leggings and I certainly dont feel this "thrill" you describe. It nearly sounds quite sexual the way you put it across.

statto25 wrote: »
    Can you describe this thrill for me? I cycle and wear lycra shorts and leggings and I certainly dont feel this "thrill" you describe. It nearly sounds quite sexual the way you put it across.
    In other words, you will never forget that you are wearing meggings/leggings as they cling to and move with the lower body. Also it's the attention and glances from females that is particularly flattering and arousing.

• Advertisement

In other words, you will never forget that you are wearing meggings/leggings as they cling to and move with the lower body. Also it's the attention and glances from females that is particularly flattering and arousing.

Do you get aroused while wearing the leggings out and about or do you keep it for home later? Im just wondering as if they are tight as you claim surely you would have a couple of indecent exposure charges at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Oh come on 60 posts and all on either meggings or tight high boots. He gets aroused by trolling.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Oh come on 60 posts and all on either meggings or tight high boots. He gets aroused by trolling.

Im genuinely interested in this topic ill have you know! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

If those are the OPs legs I think he needs to get some squats in cos no one has time for 'skinny fat' legs in toight leggings.

statto25 wrote: »
    Do you get aroused while wearing the leggings out and about or do you keep it for home later? Im just wondering as if they are tight as you claim surely you would have a couple of indecent exposure charges at this stage

To be charged with indecent exposure, a man would have to actually expose his privates in public! Wearing meggings is definitely not a crime! As regards arousal, it can happen anywhere, anytime!

• Advertisement
Advertisement