Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ironman Tallinn 2020

• 14-08-2019 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Planning on doing this next year.
    Has anyone here done it if so what's it like?

Any recommendations on flights, accommodation etc
    Tks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Bertje14

RossyR wrote: »

Tks in advance

following. when is it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Check this out

I only know of 2 people that have done it and both spoke very highly of the event and the organisational skills of the RD and team.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

RossyR wrote: »

Tks in advance

The 2 I know off who have raced it flew out on the wed with rynair and back on the Monday via London. There is a good few airbnb options in the old town close to the swim start. Everything I've heard to date is very positive. The fact that organisers had planned a plan b for swim and made it happen over night tells me a lot about the organisers can do attitude.
    Road are meant to be good. Same with run maybe not the flattest but not bad either.

Advertisement