Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Somewhere to Sell Mens Clothing?

Options
  • 22-08-2019 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I have some old shirts that were fairly expensive when they were new that I'd like to sell but I don't want to throw them into a bag and sell the clothes by weight if that makes sense.

Is there somewhere that'll buy second-hand-but-as-good-as-new mens shirts/clothes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

NoteAgent wrote: »
    I have some old shirts that were fairly expensive when they were new that I'd like to sell but I don't want to throw them into a bag and sell the clothes by weight if that makes sense.

Is there somewhere that'll buy second-hand-but-as-good-as-new mens shirts/clothes?

Adverts
    Done deal.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭NoteAgent

Adverts
    Done deal.....

Thanks. Any physical shops in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

Ebay usually works for me, Depops another option too.

Most brick and mortar places that take in clothes are charity shops, so they'd be donated, not sold

Advertisement