Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Championship 2019

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭sodacat11

Collins has blundered now in a level position and is lost. I've never seen so many blunders in a strong tournament as I have this week (even if I did make most of them myself).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Tim Harding

sodacat11 wrote: »
    Collins has blundered now in a level position and is lost. I've never seen so many blunders in a strong tournament as I have this week (even if I did make most of them myself).

Yes some more surprising blunders today, especially the Collins game.

Stockfish does not, however, see blunders in the Fox game, legit draw as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭macelligott

O’Donnell, Brady & Baburin all undefeated after 8 rounds.

O’Donnell & Brady still in with an outside chance if they win tomorrow. Baburin conceded too many draws to be in contention for the title.

But Murphy is now the hot favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭sodacat11

I would't normally condone blood sports but the Sean Murphy v Tim Harding game today was extremely enjoyable , wonderful entertainment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Joedryan

Well done to Conor Murphy, deserved champ in the end I think for that run he put on towards the end. I know it could have gone differently today, but full respect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement