Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10m Air Rifle Clubs?

• 15-09-2019 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

A few years ago on a stay in the UK I went along to a shooting event and was really interested in the 10m Air Rifle competition. Are there any clubs in the southern part of the country? I'd like to find out more about the sport but I can't find any info for an absolute beginner and don't want to make a total fool of myself with a volley of dumb questions.... ok, well here's a few questions anyway:

Roughly how much would a reasonable competition gun cost?
    Who stocks them?

I already have an old Webley side-lever and used to do a small bit of hunting with it but the shooting pals have zero interest in the 10m stuff. Same goes for local gun dealer. He thought i was talking about airsoft :-/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Wadi14

https://www.targetshooting.ie/

I'd contact these guys, and there are a few guys here who may be along that can give you info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Talk to the lads at Wilkinstown, they have a 10m range there.
    There's also a club in TCD although they're waiting for their new range to come online at present.

Advertisement