Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What does this mean?

• 08-09-2003 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Sometimes I hear chinese people in net cafes shoutin what sounds like "Townie ma" or something I always wondered what it really meant
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I don't know, you'd have to get the proper pronounciation of it before I'd have any clue what you're talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Might be cantonese.. not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭ezpzie

Sorry, sounds more like Mandarin, could be hakka or fukkeen wa.
    If it's mandarin, I think it means something like "where's the point/reason in that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NBguy

probably it is "fu*ck your mother" i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭maninasia

Yes, it's probably that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kobe

swear words, means "fxxx your mother".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭David Webb

肏你妈

cao4 ni3 ma1

Advertisement