Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] THANK YOU!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I'd like thank my bed for being lovely and warm as i write this looking out at the ice and snow...brrrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭gills2

Thanks to the people who let me pull out when I'm stuck at that really crappy junction - you always remind me that there are loads of lovely, courteous drivers around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭doradoll

I'd love to send a big thank you to my children for been so good when i was feeling unwell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I want to thank my best friend, who is also my ex. Since breaking my ankle he has been the greatest support to me. He does all he can for me, he keeps me company cause I have no one else, he helps me with things around the house, helped me shower and let me keep my dignity because I trust him. I can say anything to him and he'll talk to me about it, I never worry about him thinking bad things about me. I can (and have) ring him at any time of day or night to talk to him about things that upset me.

He knows how hard living at home is for me, and he has all the patience in the world for listening to me, and being on my side. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Thanks M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I'd like to thank my dad for his attempt at driving me to work this morning. When the snow got very heavy and the road got impassable, the look of disappointment on your face said it all. And even though we could not get the car back up the driveway, your arm around my shoulder as we trudged back up the hill showed how much you care about your youngest girl. Lets see if we have better luck tomorrow x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks all. We have chosen the 5 winners at random - they are lizt, Ed*,
    Larkin91, g'em and stupidusername - I'll be in touch to arraneg delivery of your prizes today.

A big thanks to everyone who entered.

Best regards

Darragh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement