Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] There's €300 cash to be won with BoardsDeals.ie

• 12-10-2010 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey there

Our Boards Deals team is giving away €300 cash.

To be precise, it's 3 prizes of €100 for people who sign up to their newsletter before October 20th.

It's simple to enter:
    • Enter your email address in the space provided

hp%20boardsdeals.jpg
    • Hit the Sign up now! button and that's it.
    You will receive a BoardsDeals newsletter with the latest deal in it no more than 3 times a week. If we get more deals weekly, we'll send out one a day.

Even better, all existing subscribers to the newsletter are eligible for this competition too.

You can discuss all our Boards Deals here.

We'll pick the winners on October 20th on October 26th - so you can still enter!

boardsdeals445.jpg

Enjoy!

Darragh
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I love how all existing sign ups are included. Nowhere else would do that and that's why I love you Darragh Boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

is this available to people not living in ireland?

if i enter and win could i have the prize redeemed by someone in ireland but not on this site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭fransdev

Thanks Darragh and the rest of the Boards Team for another great competition, keep up the great work you are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

I'd imagine it's paid by either Bank or Paypal so there shouldn't be an issue there, since while boards.ie is an Irish forum, you do not have to be living in Ireland to use it or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Uh... what's stopping people signing up with several hundred accounts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Boards Deals: Mark

The winners will be contacted by email to discuss the most convenient method of payment. Good Luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭MingulayJohnny

Are the winners announced monthly or weekly?.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement