Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

"What nice place Dublin is just got the luais think that's what called anyway old man saw I pregnant said sit down there on two walk sticks himself nice people here manors so happy here love it having a good time. I love Dublin."

Same person again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

niallo32 wrote: »
    "What nice place Dublin is just got the luais think that's what called anyway old man saw I pregnant said sit down there on two walk sticks himself nice people here manors so happy here love it having a good time. I love Dublin."

Same person again

Telpis God love them

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

coolhull wrote: »
    ''2 foot tall like a beach wale, wonke eye parasite. The number of people who hate you is unreal''
    Am I wrong to assume these two people aren't necessarily soul-mates. and may have had some disagreements in the past?

Reply from the Mother-in law

"God help Y with a sicko for a mother one day i will let him know how she stole him from his family we will always. Love him and one day he will come to us see how she will feel then i hate her and i want mum ring back of her as she is not a mum she just carried my grandson for a few months and i will get him back one day i hate the ugly bitch and the witch who had her as she is not a mam either she. Has no time. For her either"

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

anna080 wrote: »
    Telpis God love them

Glovem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

"God help Y with a sicko for a mother one day i will let him know how she stole him from his family we will always. Love him and one day he will come to us see how she will feel then i hate her and i want mum ring back of her as she is not a mum she just carried my grandson for a few months and i will get him back one day i hate the ugly bitch and the witch who had her as she is not a mam either she. Has no time. For her either"

Although misplaced and liberally distributed, she is at least aware of the existence of the full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I should be added to this list now. I just inadvertently wrote a cracking comment to a status without realizing the double meaning it ended up having.

Excuse the language. And I had to change some Scottish terminology to make it look English enough to read.

Friend writes: "aww aye so now 'f*ck boy'' has just been put out there by someone, and is now a term everyone has to use, get to f*ck. its f*ckin BAE all over again"

My reply: "That term is well old. I'd rather f*ck boy than bae tbh.. Bae can get to f*ck"

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭tampopo

"I have a strong feeling that all of you fine people do not like me because I am very attractive. I find this quite humorous. I sense that you are all envious of my possessions. The life that I am living has been good to me, I can promise you that because I and the fine gent, Tuggie eat at the Golden Corral establishment four nights out of the week. We also have bank accounts, and Tuggie received a rather handsome compensatory sum after he was struck by a bus piloted by an inebriated driver. Tuggie received one and a half million dollars, and therefore we have no cause to venture beyond our doorstep, where we enjoy liqueur and only the finest cigars. We are grateful to have our health and well-being, and I invite all of you to reflect on this"

You are blessed with a talent, no doubt about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I should be added to this list now. I just inadvertently wrote a cracking comment to a status without realizing the double meaning it ended up having.

Excuse the language. And I had to change some Scottish terminology to make it look English enough to read.

Friend writes: "aww aye so now 'f*ck boy'' has just been put out there by someone, and is now a term everyone has to use, get to f*ck. its f*ckin BAE all over again"

My reply: "That term is well old. I'd rather f*ck boy than bae tbh.. Bae can get to f*ck"

I have no clue what any of that means.

Fame and Demise, your expertise is needed again for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

anna080 wrote: »
    I have no clue what any of that means.

Unfortunately, I do. Little fad names such as "bae" and "f***boy", that are popular among the youth of today. Look 'em up. They're really irritating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

With the leaving cert coming up soon I am seeing loads of these types of posts:
    "Finished wit skool"

Good luck in your English exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Eh whats wit all these girls gettin fit and posing in the gym and drinking kale and eating portein bars?? like its a craze now or somthing is it whats wrong with the odd macdonalds i mean u have to live a little and if you cant enjoy a good qatter pounder and a apple pi then really u need to get out more. i mean fair play an all but posting things like dont be eatin mcdonalds and cut out sugar and stuff its just brining me down.iremember being a kid an all we ett was junk but didnt we turn out alright? just sayin. dont fear the cupcake love it wont kill you!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Eh whats wit all these girls gettin fit and posing in the gym and drinking kale and eating portein bars?? like its a craze now or somthing is it whats wrong with the odd macdonalds i mean u have to live a little and if you cant enjoy a good qatter pounder and a apple pi then really u need to get out more. i mean fair play an all but posting things like dont be eatin mcdonalds and cut out sugar and stuff its just brining me down.iremember being a kid an all we ett was junk but didnt we turn out alright? just sayin. dont fear the cupcake love it wont kill you!!!!!"

* I can't spell it but I can eat it *

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Same person again

Potential there for a feature in a Discover Ireland ad imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

Can't wait till new yearz till I get ina mouldy hoop giddy up otta dat roll ih n bitcez

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Scrolling down through my news feed and what did I see only a video of a physical exchange between two members of the travelling community, both male.

Anyway flicking through the comments on it only to see a comment from one of the warriors in said video. His profile picture was a of himself doing modest flexing pose with his top off. Clicked in to it and there in all its glory...

TELPIS!

I feel like I've just seen a celebrity or seen Big Foot or an UFO or something. It most certainly is real, 'telpis' is real!!

Here it is in all its glory...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I desperately need these people in my life. Add me or I die.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

"It;s better to be a lion than a sheep vote no lads"

WTF like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Pardon me chaps. What's telpis?

Can't figure it out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Mint Aero wrote: »

Can't figure it out.
    F.S follow the thread, it's been to death dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Mint Aero wrote: »

Can't figure it out.

Telpis is the bastardisation of God help us

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

coolhull wrote: »
    * I can't spell it but I can eat it *

At least she can work out the circumference of the apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Can't wait till new yearz till I get ina mouldy hoop giddy up otta dat roll ih n bitcez

They do know it's not even June yet, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

That's not nice. Where's her manors?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

valoren wrote: »
    That's not nice. Where's her manors?

Sounds more like trailer trash than to the manor born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

eternal wrote: »
    F.S follow the thread, it's been to death dude.

Calm your enraged testicles buddy. I have been following but still couldn't make it out through all the other sh*te :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

B: Let me explain why I'm voting No. There follows a lengthy essay reiterating numerous Iona Institute points.

A: FCUK YOU, B

B's supporters: Oh the intolerance! Oh the oppression of the religious!

A: I hope I never see you again. Deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

"People are Voting for Equality but walk by homeless people every day Weres the Equality in that
    Government Sheep
    # End Homelessness!"

:rolleyes:

The issues are not related.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement