Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy April Fool's Day!

• 31-03-2015 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭

It's that day again, anyone get caught out yet?

The guy on the local radio had a good one, he said today was the 31st of March, I'd say a few fell for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Happy Christmas

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The guy on the local radio had a good one, he said today was the 31st of March, I'd say a few fell for it.

You clearly did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

godtabh wrote: »
    You clearly did

Was close, had to check the date to be sure. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭recyclebin

They said I was an hour late for work today and that it was my final warning.

Sure the clocks don't go forward til next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

My pockets hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

You have been eating from the Spaghetti tree again, haven't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Nope. I've taken the Pledge:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Depraved

Don't tell me what to do. I'll have a Miserable April Fool's day if I want to!

Advertisement