Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin airport

• 10-10-2019 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I arrive into Dublin airport T1 at 11.40 in d morning looking to get kerry flight at 12.10 out of T1 .is it possible I would make the kerry flight

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Realistically no. You will need to reclear security and if you have any bags they have to be checked in T2. Even if checked in and no bags its implausible.

If its a Ryanair arrival you could have a 10 minute run to even get to the passport desks in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

No from me as well

Don’t forget even when you land they’ll probably keep you in the airplane for 15-20 mins minimum. They divvy out the stands as best they can but they have to delay offboarding regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Out of interest, is there ever a time someone would consider a 30 min connection?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

antix80 wrote: »
    Out of interest, is there ever a time someone would consider a 30 min connection?

AMS to a short haul non schengen destination, on a protected transfer (same ticket), on a route with a later flight. Without bags.

Even then I'd expect to miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Noxegon

antix80 wrote: »

Tokyo Haneda. Nowhere else.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 timjack

Thanks for replies.

Advertisement