Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-10-2016, 18:01   #31
The White Feather

Another dull raw where not much happened besides a title change that was flagged well in advance.

I was going to bed before Raw and saw someone on twitter saying Lita had said that Charlotte and Sasha were headlining Raw. Immediately I thought they were doing a title change. So it was obvious.

Then you see the buildup during Raw then it was even more obvious.

Be great if they announced a 4 Horsewomen group to make it epic instead or something surprising!

Charlotte does a great corkscrew but it missed completely. Thank god Sasha moved a bit closer to save it a small bit.

Raw lurches from one thing to the next every week where they seem to take stabs hoping to get huge ratings. In a few weeks time, I wouldn't be surprised if Bayley won the title for another 'historic' moment.

They have great talent at their disposal right now but the storylines and what they are doing with them are atrocious.

There are so many guys going nowhere.As someone here said its like they are not even trying to get Roman back as a full face.Just turn him heel and go from there.

The main problem is Nothing ever happens. Then they wonder why ratings are low.
If you were telling someone what happened in this Raw, all you would say it that Sasha won the title.Its good as you are happy for her but not that she beat the evil Charlotte. It's just more that she made it to the top than anything else.

I love wrestling but have very little interest in Raw these days. I used to stay up and watch it live all the time but now would never do that. Because Nothing ever happens.

At least they did something last night but they need everyone doing something surprising or progressing their story.
Advertisement
04-10-2016, 18:14   #32
Rock Lesnar

If it wasn't for Jericho, i'd find it tough to watch raw now
04-10-2016, 18:47   #33
PTH2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lesnar View Post
If it wasn't for Jericho, i'd find it tough to watch raw now
your not going to like the news that Fozzy are doing a euro tour starting the 13th November and Jericho is going on Hiatus from WWE after HIAC. . My hopes of seeing him in Glasgow on the 7th Nov are gone now and i am (hes doing the live events 2 days before and the day after Glasgow)

Anyway can see Jericho costing KO the title or something at HIAC and KO beats the hell out of Jericho (keyfade injuring him) and then he will be back Mania time and we will have KO vs Y2J at Mania 33

Like the comedic effect of Sheamus and Cesaro but i think we may of seen this or a similar angle before. We need new tag team champs and think they may be the best team for it

Hopefully HIAC will be the end of the Reigns vs Rusev saga. I can see Russev winning it and Reigns maybe being captain of Team Raw for the Survivor Series cross brand match

So Strowman wants compeition que the Big Show or Mark Henry being the challenger. very slim chance of it being Taker

hopefully Raw will be good and worth my trip to Glasgow in November
04-10-2016, 18:53   #34
Rock Lesnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTH2009 View Post
your not going to like the news that Fozzy are doing a euro tour starting the 13th November and Jericho is going on Hiatus from WWE after HIAC.
Yeah i knew that, its gonna be boring without him, as Raw is so hard to watch otherwise, finding smackdown far more enjoyable, anyway have to admit and i think i posted here to that i wasn't a fan of his for the last few times he's come back, but this run has been brilliant
04-10-2016, 21:50   #35
CastorTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter View Post
Also the Raw womens division is about to get better and less repetitive. I didn't get this in the version of Raw I saw but Emma(lina) is coming back! and seemingly they will be showing off her hotness even more now.
Ok, I'll allow it.

Wonder who'll answer Braun's challenge. Strange how he went back to a local jobber after Sin Cara. Whoever answers the challenge would need to be challeneg but lose otherwise it'll just crap on the build they've ben doing and be less impressive when Roman beats him.

Of course if he was on Smackdown, Cena could show an extraordinary feat of strength by lifting him on his shoulders.
Advertisement
04-10-2016, 21:54   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastorTroy View Post
Ok, I'll allow it.

Wonder who'll answer Braun's challenge. Strange how he went back to a local jobber after Sin Cara. Whoever answers the challenge would need to be challeneg but lose otherwise it'll just crap on the build they've ben doing and be less impressive when Roman beats him.

Of course if he was on Smackdown, Cena could show an extraordinary feat of strength by lifting him on his shoulders.
Could be a fun way of getting Sheamus and Cesaro over as a team.
10-10-2016, 20:03   #37
Lithium93_

RAW 10-10-26

That time of the bastard week again, another RAW, 2 weeks out from Hell In A Cell

Will Charlotte strike before her WWE Women's Title rematch?

Is “The Kevin Owens Show” facing cancellation at the hands of Seth Rollins?

How will Reigns and Rusev prepare for Hell?

Will Braun Strowman’s demand for competition be met?

Has Brian Kendrick earned a WWE Cruiserweight Title opportunity?
10-10-2016, 20:19   #38
CastorTroy

Can Cesaro and Sheramus co-exist?

Reading all those questions makes me realise how little I care about at least half of the answers.
10-10-2016, 20:23   #39
Agent Coulson

Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg
Advertisement
10-10-2016, 20:47   #40
Mr.Nice Guy

I suspect Brauny's opponent to be Big Show but we may get a few weeks of him destroying some babyfaces like Darren Young. (I hope they resist the urge to have him kill some cruiserweights)

I'm really not enthused for Raw tonight, especially with Rollins seemingly being granted another title shot at a PPV without having to beat anyone for it.
10-10-2016, 20:50   #41
J. Marston

Would be funny if the crowd shot down a Goldberg return. I just do not see the star power in that guy.
10-10-2016, 20:58   #42
Mr.Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Marston View Post
Would be funny if the crowd shot down a Goldberg return. I just do not see the star power in that guy.
I don't think they would crap all over it. I reckon he's more over than 95% of the current roster and he hasn't been on TV in 12 years. Think about what that says for their ability to create stars.
(2) thanks from:
10-10-2016, 21:15   #43
CastorTroy

So if Goldeberg does appear, will they introduce him or will he just come out? The downside of the rumour is that now we'll have the crowd chanting his name
10-10-2016, 21:20   #44
Mr.Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastorTroy View Post
So if Goldeberg does appear, will they introduce him or will he just come out? The downside of the rumour is that now we'll have the crowd chanting his name
It surely wouldn't make sense to have him return after 12 years with no real build on a random episode of Raw?

More logical that Paul Heyman lays down a challenge for Goldberg to appear in a few weeks, perhaps at Hell in a Cell, and that way you can hype it up.
10-10-2016, 21:38   #45
PTH2009

Screw all u haters lol Goldberg is back baby

The more we can relive our childhoods the better

Imagine he's not turning up tonight but Heymen will challenge him and he appear at HIAC to make the match official.

Big show will be strowmans opponent i say
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion