Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It's funny to think that within a year, we've had one wrestling promoter say that boards is not even 1% of the audience and aren't worth speaking to.
    And now there's one saying how dcw training school closing is boards.ie(this sections) fault. :pac:

But all joking aside, I like dcw, I've always said so. They do some solid stuff storyline wise which I love. Seems to be that a lot of emphasis is put on any of their shows and they don't just do some of the same matches in different towns.
    But I don't get why they seem so discontented with us, like as whiplash said, they draw great crowds regardless of what some negative posters have to say about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rex_kramer

Rawm2008 wrote: »
    People said the same bout seamus,tron and there in WWE, guys like Tucker could fit in WWE, when they had a cruiser weight division, and like the guy above said, We all go watch local sports and theater etc but you dont see people going ahh screw that why go see them there all a bunch of bum and weekend warriors theyll never make it etc Thats the kind of attitude hes on about in the video.

I don't ever remember anyone saying Sheamus or tron wouldn't make it in WWE, both these guys always stood out when on local shows. Sheamus had a great look and gimmick, and tron is 7ft. I feel wrestling is very different. People go to wrestling expecting to see WRESTLERS, not kids in baggy spandex wearing eBay wrestling masks. When you go to these shows and you feel there is a good chance the 10 year old fan could take the wrestler in a real fight, it's pretty ****

Whiplash wrote: »
    Who says the want to be in the Wwe? The be all and end all of wrestling is not the wwe. Sure wwe doesnt even want to be even mentioned in a sentence with word wrestling. And who said dcw arent drawing? I have been to 3 dcw shows. Mania, Blanch Bash and at the cavan festival yesterday. for an indy show in ireland they didnt have a bad crowd. Sure they didnt have 1000 people but tell what irish promotion can draw that without having a legion of former wwe guys appearing? The cavan festival show had a large crowd at least a couple of hundred people. and it was one of the hottest crowds i have seen at any wrestling show. They were really into and enjoyed what was happening in the ring. Now I'm not here to defend dcw or offend any other promotion. I'm just stating my opinion.

There are many many many wrestlers in the world today who wrestle regularly all over the world and its not with wwe. The majority of guys who train to be wrestlers do so because they love wrestling. Sure many would love to make it to wwe but then again at the same time i'm sure there are many who are quite happy touring the indies.

My point really is that you cant judge small indie promotions to wwe and why does it matter if a guy would look like he could make it in wwe. the main word there is "look". how is a wrestler supposed to "look"? 6'6 with a bodybuilder body? Pure BS! Wrestlers come in all shapes and sizes. just look back at wrestlers from the past hell even guys who are wwe hall of famers. they didnt have six packs and muscles coming out their ears.

What good is a guy with a body if he hasnt got the ablity to wrestle? Wrestle is the key word here. When it comes down to it, if i had to go to a show tonight and i had the choice to go to wwe in the 02 costing 70 quid or go to a dcw/iww/nlw/msw show for 10 quid and I want to watch wrestling, well forgive if i decided to go to a show that only draws 100 people. there are tons of guys on the irish scene who may not have "the look" but damn it they can wrestle. some maybe better than others but they can.

To every irish wrestler out there who has stepped into a ring I salute you!

That's fine, you are a fan of actual wrestling, the majority of wrestling fans that go to shows ( young kids ) are fans of the actual wrestling show. That's why WWE is more popular than ROH, because it's more about the show than the wrestling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Rex_kramer wrote: »
    I don't ever remember anyone saying Sheamus or tron wouldn't make it in WWE, both these guys always stood out when on local shows. Sheamus had a great look and gimmick, and tron is 7ft. I feel wrestling is very different. People go to wrestling expecting to see WRESTLERS, not kids in baggy spandex wearing eBay wrestling masks. When you go to these shows and you feel there is a good chance the 10 year old fan could take the wrestler in a real fight, it's pretty ****

Dats a fair enuff point mate. but i tink its worth lookin atr the guys who do have the look.

look at omen, sean brennan, tucker, pierre marceau, these guys have bodies. ther are other guys who astill look biggr dan the average person. like danny deans. even if it isnt all muscle.

like i sed, these guys cant live in the gym. so we can expect them to be super men.

but if u go to wrestlin shows to see bodies, thats ur choice. i personally go to see wrestling. skill > look imho

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Smoshi wrote: »

like whiplash sed. ther "look" has nothin to do with ther ability.

And with that bit I would like to mention Max Martello. The guy was so over in CPW when they started out, if you saw him back then and even now, he's just some small fat guy in a suit, he doesnt do anything and kids are screaming his name. He wasnt a great wrestler, did the odd tag match and managed 2 or 3 guys.
    He didnt have the look unless there was a need for a Paul Bearer lookalike or replacement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Rex_kramer wrote: »
    That's fine, you are a fan of actual wrestling, the majority of wrestling fans that go to shows ( young kids ) are fans of the actual wrestling show. That's why WWE is more popular than ROH, because it's more about the show than the wrestling

But kids dont buy into the bodies they buy into the Gimmick.....Mad Man Manson one of the most over guys in Ireland.....not because of his body....kids buy into his gimmick

Irish Dragon Colourful and High Flyer with a mask.....Vic Viper and The family sinister Gimmick etc......think Mandrake has a awsome gimmick and a body fair enough...Bruiser another good gimmick, he was prob most hated heel in ireland.....Paul Traceys Lord of the Manor thing.....hell Joey Cabray changed his gimmick to Omen cause like you said kids wanna see a show.....they dont really care whether a dude has man boobs n a beer belly as long as they see colours ha

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hydration

CMpunked wrote: »
    But I don't get why they seem so discontented with us, like as whiplash said, they draw great crowds regardless of what some negative posters have to say about them.

Because the Promoters/Owners dont like criticism or even constructive criticism. They reacted the same way a couple of years ago when anyone criticized there radio show.

Hydration wrote: »
    Because the Promoters/Owners dont like criticism or even constructive criticism. They reacted the same way a couple of years ago when anyone criticized there radio show.

At leaast we know they read what we say. tho i tink the problem is ppl judging ther shows based on results, instead of going to them.

but they should listen to wat the fans are sayin. i really like dcw, but it isnt perfect. ther are sum tings they needd to sort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

Ger Murphy does make a point here about the irish wrestling scene.
    He states WWE draws 9,000 people when they are over here. But lets be honest, they usually run 2 shows back to back. But for arguments sake of maths lets say WWE draws 10,000 people when they come over here.

- your average irish indy is lucky enough to get 100, let alone 200 people. So thats only 1% of irish wrestling fans who would goto an irish indie! :eek:

But!
    the bigger point I see is.... which i have said before.... people especially on here go "i'll be there for the show on saturday lads!" ... come saturday "ah lads, somethings come up. Hope the show goes well" :rolleyes: ... take a look at the other irish promotions thread to see how many times it has been posted. But they're the first guys wanted to know the "results" :rolleyes:

My 2 cents, as its always been, if you dont wanna go to a show, fair enough, but THEN WHY SAY YOU WOULD?! :rolleyes:

Like if I dont wanna goto a wrestling show I dont go. I dont give some bs spiel about how im going to go, but then last minute "somethings come up"

Coolhat speaks the truth. i have done this once b4. but i was legitamtely going to go.

ive been to a good few itish shows since the start of the year. only ther ones outside dublin are harder to make it to.

i tink irish wrestlin is the best now its been since 2007

• Advertisement

Sirsok wrote: »
    But kids dont buy into the bodies they buy into the Gimmick.....Mad Man Manson one of the most over guys in Ireland.....not because of his body....kids buy into his gimmick

Irish Dragon Colourful and High Flyer with a mask.....Vic Viper and The family sinister Gimmick etc......think Mandrake has a awsome gimmick and a body fair enough...Bruiser another good gimmick, he was prob most hated heel in ireland.....Paul Traceys Lord of the Manor thing.....hell Joey Cabray changed his gimmick to Omen cause like you said kids wanna see a show.....they dont really care whether a dude has man boobs n a beer belly as long as they see colours ha

I think some of the guys you mentioned are doing gimmicks to cover the fact that they don't actually have a look. It's the oldest trick in a promoters book, put the young kid under a mask etc.
    Also I think the above guys can stick out when the rest of the roster is so bad. Wrestlers are supposed to look like athletes, bad asses etc, not some kid in spandex. Kids react better to guys that look like wrestler IMHO. If I went to a circus and the clown came out in some cheap costume I would feel a little cheat, yet promoters have no problem sending untrained, and unconvincing wrestlers to the ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

Also a thing that should be pointed out when it comes to look in america vs here, Over there looks are number one not just in wrestling but in there society, every high school has its own gym and amateur wrestling team and the regiment guys be on from the ages of 14 till after uni is nuts! Where here you do PE once a week for an hour where you run around and kick a ball, over there nutrition etc is drilled into them from a young age, most guys over here don't start the gym etc properly till there out of secondary school or later uni,

Most Americans don't go to wrestling school till they leave university so most in there 20's were over here for decades its been younger 15/16 year olds, also look at the look of British guys in the 70/80's compared to Americans in that time period, Always been small in height and build. I have yet to see a promoter in this country sending untrained wrestlers to the ring, yea guys will look like kids that's cause they are kids the guys need experience, prime example Jordan Devlin the guys been wrestling 7+ years and is only 21 and is in Japan wrestling for Zero one, He at one stage was one of those kids under a mask you talked about, Rey Mysterio was the same 14 and wrestling shows etc.

Not like there in the main event going for the belt, there usually somewhere in the middle of begging of a show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 wrestlefan101

anybody actually have a clue what that chap is even saying in the video? is he saying all the fans should have come to train to be wrestlers? or is he sayin tat all the fans should go watch dcw shows? if his school is closed after a few months its his own fault and nobody elses. state of the place anyway. i hate when wrestling promoters blame fans for there own mistakes.

on the whole argument about 'wrestlers looking like wrestlers' i can see both sides. i think if guys like dunkan disorderly and shawn maxer can look the part then theres no excuse why all wrestlers cant do it. then theres the likes of danny deans who looks the part in a different way. but on the flip side there is paddy morrow who is skinny but my god is he gud! so i think there is a place for both looks but i think its fair to say tat all the wrestlers on a show should not be skinny. if a few are then ok but u need wrestlrs who look like wreslters to make the show credible. someone brought up max martelo. i saw him at a dcw show. hes not a wrestler so he doesnt even come into this topic. hes a wrestling personalaty and he has a great look for that role.

anymore on tat nlw cruserweight thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

anybody actually have a clue what that chap is even saying in the video? is he saying all the fans should have come to train to be wrestlers? or is he sayin tat all the fans should go watch dcw shows? if his school is closed after a few months its his own fault and nobody elses. state of the place anyway. i hate when wrestling promoters blame fans for there own mistakes.

on the whole argument about 'wrestlers looking like wrestlers' i can see both sides. i think if guys like dunkan disorderly and shawn maxer can look the part then theres no excuse why all wrestlers cant do it. then theres the likes of danny deans who looks the part in a different way. but on the flip side there is paddy morrow who is skinny but my god is he gud! so i think there is a place for both looks but i think its fair to say tat all the wrestlers on a show should not be skinny. if a few are then ok but u need wrestlrs who look like wreslters to make the show credible. someone brought up max martelo. i saw him at a dcw show. hes not a wrestler so he doesnt even come into this topic. hes a wrestling personalaty and he has a great look for that role.

anymore on tat nlw cruserweight thingy?

the thing about max is that he was wrestler back in the days of cpw until he was injured,after that he went into managment and a fued with jerry soul (now known as father soul,just incase ppl dont no the difference),now he comes out danny deans from time to time

littleman wrote: »
    the thing about max is that he was wrestler back in the days of cpw until he was injured,after that he went into managment and a fued with jerry soul (now known as father soul,just incase ppl dont no the difference),now he comes out danny deans from time to time

ok well i didnt see any cpw shows but my 2 mates went to all there shows and said max martelo only wrestled in a tag match maybe 2 times. and he barely done anything. maybe someone else can confirm this? my mates never missed a show so i think they wud know. some1 like him has more of a unique look tan yungfellas in baggy pants. alot of lads do look like that to be fair.

I do believe Ger Murphy is talking about the number of people who, upon hearing the school was opening, said that they "were going to go down and train" - again its the whole saying one thing with no intention. If those people who said they'd go down, actually went, school would be open.

As for all wrestling fans should attend to dcw shows interpretation? - I took what Murphy said in two ways.... 1, WWE can draw 10,000 people over here. While an Irish indy can only draw 1% of that. Thats more of a statement of what the current irish wrestling scene is like. But thats in everything. Even with irish football. But at the same time one can view at the product your average indy over here is.

and 2,
    I think Murphy is venting about how people say they'll come to shows, then last mintue "cant" ....

But to over view things, every indy in the world suffers from poor attendance. if it aint wwe, people dont care. Look at ROH, great wrestlers, they got bodies etc. But they can only draw 800-900 people on average.

So all in all. Business is screwed.

CoolHat wrote: »
    I do believe Ger Murphy is talking about the number of people who, upon hearing the school was opening, said that they "were going to go down and train" - again its the whole saying one thing with no intention. If those people who said they'd go down, actually went, school would be open.

As for all wrestling fans should attend to dcw shows interpretation? - I took what Murphy said in two ways.... 1, WWE can draw 10,000 people over here. While an Irish indy can only draw 1% of that. Thats more of a statement of what the current irish wrestling scene is like. But thats in everything. Even with irish football. But at the same time one can view at the product your average indy over here is.

and 2,
    I think Murphy is venting about how people say they'll come to shows, then last mintue "cant" ....

But to over view things, every indy in the world suffers from poor attendance. if it aint wwe, people dont care. Look at ROH, great wrestlers, they got bodies etc. But they can only draw 800-900 people on average.

So all in all. Business is screwed.

i still think its silly to post a video like tat. so 9000 ppl go to a wwe show! so what? of course they do! of course all indy groups only get 100-200. seems pathetic to post such a stupid video. just one persons opinion tho. maybe they didnt try hard enugh with there school. but then again wat do i know? i just think the video is ridiculous. and the wrench shot to the ring post was weak as hell haha :D

i still think its silly to post a video like tat. so 9000 ppl go to a wwe show! so what? of course they do! of course all indy groups only get 100-200. seems pathetic to post such a stupid video. just one persons opinion tho. maybe they didnt try hard enugh with there school. but then again wat do i know? i just think the video is ridiculous. and the wrench shot to the ring post was weak as hell haha :D

haha. that he did. No offense to Ger Murphy but he hit that like a pansy. :pac:

You rasie a point about the school. I mean, didnt IWW's school stay open for years? ... dont tell me that didnt have times where the rent wasnt been covered as alot of IWW's talent dwindled over the years. But more recently even Main Stage Wrestling School is still open after 8-9 months.
    It is suprising DCW's school closed after weeks. With no disrespect, it clearly wasnt doing much business. I guess hence why they ran a few Gym war shows in its brief stint. To generate money.

While on one hand I agree with the comments of Ger Murphy in the video (in the sense it sucks how things are) But total different points can also be agreed upon. .... That all of it comes with wrestling on the indy level.... crap attendances.... perhaps opening up a school that sadly fails ... It applies to everything too. From Irish football teams (Bohs) ... to other sports or events. Look at MMA. Someone can run an MMA show next week in Dublin and draw 102 people. But UFC comes over and gets 99x times than that in the o2.

I understand and agree that well, at the moment promotions can only draw 1% of what WWE can draw. Why cant that be 5%? (500 people) You can never compete with WWE in a million years but why cant the ratio be higher?

Which leads into the product. No Irish indy has prodution values. No offense but they dont. Not to mention a certain number of crap wrestlers. Again no offense, but to cement my point indys are the small time and what type of performer (whatever industry it may be) are you going to have on the same time?

So for myself to finally shut up about the ger murphy video :pac: :

Yeah, its sad the way it sucks. But, whats can you do? Its not just wrestling. Its business. Its life. Do what IWW do (minus the not paying the wrestlers part :rolleyes:) run a crap load of shows through-out the country. If you can roughly draw 100 people at 10 euro a ticket. Thats a grand per show before costs etc. Do a big 7 day tour of ireland or something. DCW has a pool of talent so while understandably certain wrestlers wont be able to make the whole tour you can pick and replace at choice. Or if a 7 day tour is not viable. Run 3 day events. Friday, Saturday, Sunday.... edenderry, maynooth, dublin. Just because DCW is dublin championship wrestling doesnt mean it cant be district championship wrestling in galway city.

Dare I be blunt, Run the boll*x out of it. IWW has and he is still going.

I tink you have the rite idea mate. but i tink it wud be hard to run shows dat regular when attendence is usually only 100 - 200. theres wrestler and staff pay. transport. renting the sports halls etc. if ur only making about 1000 a show, that might not cut it.

from the dcw shows ive been at, they defo pulled in about 250 people. this is v good. but it does beg the question why nowhere can pull in even 500? ther has to be more indie wrestling fans than dat in the dublin area, let alone families thhatll bring ther kids along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

maybe it has something to do with this?

I love the way he chickens out of REALLY hitting the ring post with the wrench at the start. Tough out

Edit - Just noticed something. He seems really bothered that IRISH fans are supporting an AMERICAN company and not an IRISH one. I find it ironic that he is wearing a Man U jersey and not a Bohs or St. Pats one. Must have cost a fair bit

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I love the way he chickens out of REALLY hitting the ring post with the wrench at the start. Tough out

Edit - Just noticed something. He seems really bothered that IRISH fans are supporting an AMERICAN company and not an IRISH one. I find it ironic that he is wearing a Man U jersey and not a Bohs or St. Pats one. Must have cost a fair bit

haha this just gets better. that vid the most silly thing ive ever seen. and thats my final word on it.

coolhat i see ur point but id say its hard for irish companies to make money to invest in production values. the dcw entrance looks like it was made in 4th class art. the nlw one looked better, they had a proper entrance way with blue flashing sirens beside it. it looked good but it was a shame tat the gaa hall they were in had windows so it was bright. i guess thats a nother downfall esp in summer. but i think more people should see irish wrestling. looking forward to seeing wat nlw can do this sunday as my last visit to an nlw show had to be cut short due to a family emergency. looking forward to seeing the start of that cruserweiight tornament. hope its good. hope tucker is on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Yeah, its sad the way it sucks. But, whats can you do? Its not just wrestling. Its business. Its life. Do what IWW do (minus the not paying the wrestlers part :rolleyes:) run a crap load of shows through-out the country. If you can roughly draw 100 people at 10 euro a ticket. Thats a grand per show before costs etc. Do a big 7 day tour of ireland or something. DCW has a pool of talent so while understandably certain wrestlers wont be able to make the whole tour you can pick and replace at choice. Or if a 7 day tour is not viable. Run 3 day events. Friday, Saturday, Sunday.... edenderry, maynooth, dublin. Just because DCW is dublin championship wrestling doesnt mean it cant be district championship wrestling in galway city.

Dare I be blunt, Run the boll*x out of it. IWW has and he is still going.

You brought up a great point though.....IWW can run the bollix out of it cause they dont pay the new guys and the most of their roster is full of new guys......dunno if that policy has changed, hope it has but I wouldnt say alot of the DCW lads arent gettin paid, if they arent thats pretty bad but id imagine they are, so with low attendences its not really all that financially viable to run that many shows......ya gotta rent out halls, n vans for the ring, merch, wrestlers costs....all adds up when you arent gettin good attendances

* didnt realise smoshi basically made the same point before me.....apologies smoshi ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭nlw_coleman

Alot of people seem to be asking about the Cruiser8 Tournament. The tournament itself will take place in September over the 5th Anniversary weekend. Qualifying matches begin this Sunday in Clondalkin at Quarryvale Community Centre and will continue throughout the weeks leading up to the Anniversary show.

This Sunday will see the following:

Cruiser8 Tournament Qualifying Match:
    Tucker Vs. "All Star" Anthony Idol
    These are 2 of the best cruiserweights on the scene but only one can qualify this weekend. This is going to be a helluva match!

NLW Champion "Lord of the Manor" Sir Paul Tracey will defend his championship against Ireland's best wrestler as voted by the fans, Shawn Maxer!

Also in action:
    - "The Lunge-Time Special" Justin Shape
    - Fan favourite Philly The Kid
    - The vicious hard-hitter, Bonesaw
    - The mysterious and frightening OMEN
    - Ireland's hottest high-flying tag team Thunder & Lightening
    - Female wrestler Kasey Owens in action
    -And Clondalkin's own Brother Skelly makes his NLW debut!

Sunday 26th June
    Quarryvale Community Centre, Greenfort Gardens, Clondalkin
    Doors Open 6.30pm
    Tickets: €8 Adults, €5 Kids
    Below is a map showing the area. As you can see it's not far from Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. Come along and support Irish Wrestling and you're guaranteed a great show.

269076_244670282215041_100000162121876_1113824_7853226_n.jpg

251289_218700968161831_167386333293295_743175_5274783_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TandL

Thunder and Lightning is action both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

Main Stage Wrestling:
    Saturday June 25th
    St. Marks GAA Club, Cookstown RD, Tallaght
    Time: 6:30pm. Tickets: €10 (or group special 5 people €40)

No Limit Wrestling:
    Sunday June 26th
    Quarryvale Community Centre, Clondalkin.
    Time: 6:30pm. Tickets: €8 Adults €5 kids.

MSW and NLW are the two top promotions in Ireland and these promise to be two awsome shows all in one weekend, be sure not to miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Do what IWW do (minus the not paying the wrestlers part :rolleyes:)

Sorry I just don't want this to turn in to the truth some how, Although I am not aware of everyone's situation I know that isn't the case.

No doubt I am sure not every trainee starting out gets paid(or in the past) but when you come straight out of college its not unheard of people to do internships for bigger companies in the hope of progressing to paid work?

Another thing that wouldn't get mentioned is that whenever IwW has long tours when hotels are booked for wrestlers to stay over, eat etc I know that they never have to pay for any of it, so least thats something for the lads IF they arent getting paid (I dont know individuals situations).

How is it we have a 3 page negative discussion on a Youtube video but hardly anyone congratulated Jordan Devlin on training/wrestling for a large Japanese company? (Pot-Kettle -Congrats in-case we haven't!) I guess its rhetorical question & people are entitled to their opinion but I just wish we could be more positive

That is a gud point IWW info. I do aggree we need to focus on the positive.

all i will say in regard the negative 2ward IWW is dat iww has done bad tings in the past. bad business choices & rumours of treating ther wrestlers poorly. dat is why ppl on here say the tings they do. Its the impression they have been given.

but i am v happy that u are speaking up & getting involved. and i do fully support or idea.

and i will say congrats to jordin in japan. i hope he can make us all proud like fergal devitt has. and i will also say congrats to iww for all the shows dey are doing this summer. and dat they are using outside talent now (like amazing insano in the picture a few pages back).

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Smoshi wrote: »
    all i will say in regard the negative 2ward IWW is dat iww has done bad tings in the past. bad business choices & rumours of treating ther wrestlers poorly. dat is why ppl on here say the tings they do. Its the impression they have been given.

Your dead right & I never thought of it from that POV, Thanks. That's partly why I want to try & discuss with subjects like the above I want to try change that image, I always hate/d seeing reps for companies home & abroad that argue stupidly online it just gives me a bad impression of the company, & while there were definitely bad mistakes made etc I think we've learned from them & are better off now, its all a learning curve!

Yeah mate i understand. its gud to see somebody from iww actually communicate with us ye know? im v happy to see that. i think we all want the same ting and dats to see more success in irish wrestlin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 davepower

Hey guys I havent posted much on this boards thing but I just wanna ask - why does everyone want DCW to fail?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

davepower wrote: »
    Hey guys I havent posted much on this boards thing but I just wanna ask - why does everyone want DCW to fail?

Huh?

Why do you want to be Vince Russo is a more pressing question?

Advertisement