Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PW Boards Ultimate NXT Champion Tournament

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Omackeral wrote: »
    I think I'll vote Nakamura. Was a treat to see him wrestle and he was legitimately different to anything else going on at the time in the company.

Nak, for this reason also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Shinsuke for me here.

A shame he's lost some of that spark on the main roster. He's like the Japanese Randy Orton when he's not motivated, it shows. But when he turns it on, oh boy!

Bray's Boy is good, but terribly bland as a babyface, on the mic especially. Shin doesn't even need the mic skills, he's dripping charisma

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The man from the Land of the Rising Sun makes an incredible comeback and sees off one of our own. Which dastardly superstar awaits him in the final?

Adam Cole
    Panama City, Florida 210lbs

aae9f-1528645341-800.jpg

Reigns:1
    Days as NXT Champion: 131+ (current)

VS

Kevin Owens
    Maryville, Quebec 266lbs

dbskfd6-f6cd3959-823f-4e95-89ef-857fba28b3da.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkyYzE1YTg5LWYwYjQtNGE4Yi04NmRkLTcxNjViZDcxODlhMFwvZGJza2ZkNi1mNmNkMzk1OS04MjNmLTRlOTUtODllZi04NTdmYmEyOGIzZGEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.joBl-FnBMtTyIFMeKn7SJlNLJ2cJYQxd1CmgM92GR5k

Days as NXT Champion: 143

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Big Kev.

As I've said already, I don't "get" Adam Cole.

Kevin was the full package, could talk, and is amazing in the ring. (just don't let him give anyone a stunner).

Owens for me

Kevin Owens for me too. Seems more legit and more tough. Enjoyed the prizefighter aspect of his character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

KO for me

• Registered Users Posts: 84,827 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Owens for me too an easy choice.

Johnny Gargano
    Finn Balor
    Finn Balor
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Sami Zayn
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Kevin Owens
    Adam Cole
    Bobby Roode
    Adam Cole
    Kevin Owens
    Kevin Owens
    Samoa Joe

And then there were two. Simply tell us who you enjoyed better as top dog on the Black and Yellow brand and why. The man with most votes will be crowned PW Boards Ultimate NXT Champion...
    Rockstar vs Prizefight. Japan vs Canada. Nakamura vs Owens

Shinsuke Nakamura
    Osaka, Japan 229lbs

nakamura-1489621774-800.jpg

Reigns: 2
    Days as Champion: 147

VS

Kevin Owens
    Maryville, Quebec 266lbs

dbskfd6-f6cd3959-823f-4e95-89ef-857fba28b3da.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkyYzE1YTg5LWYwYjQtNGE4Yi04NmRkLTcxNjViZDcxODlhMFwvZGJza2ZkNi1mNmNkMzk1OS04MjNmLTRlOTUtODllZi04NTdmYmEyOGIzZGEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.joBl-FnBMtTyIFMeKn7SJlNLJ2cJYQxd1CmgM92GR5k

Days as NXT Champion: 143

Rockstar vs Prizefight. Japan vs Canada. Nakamura vs Owens

kev-shin.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm using the same reason I did in the semi final.

Nakamura only for the reason we will never see that motivated Nakamura again while he wrestles in America and it was a site to see a motivated Nakamura.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

KO Honestly think Finn is the greatest champ but Kevin is a close 2nd

1-1.... any more takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,786 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

KO. I remember his reign more than Nak's

• Registered Users Posts: 84,827 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

According to three people, Owens is the best. Yay :pac:
    934efc8226d4dff3d4d4d47b589cf6f8b038437a_hq.jpg

Advertisement