Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wheat Germ in Dublin

• 03-06-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I am looking to buy wheat germ in dublin but not able to find a store that have it.
    Was wondering if anybody knows where i can get it? I tried a big tesco store, dunnes stores, H&B, nourish, and the health store. :(:(:(
    I am surprised not to find it.
    I actually want to make a veggie lentils and wheat germ burgers.
    Thanks for any recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Haven't seen it before, but have never looked :) Will keep my eyes peeled on future health food store visits.

Seriously? I thought all supermarket stocked jars of wheatgerm with the breakfast cereals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Seriously? I thought all supermarket stocked jars of wheatgerm with the breakfast cereals.

+1

it's usually with the porridge and oats and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

++1 - you can even buy it here in Carrickmacross in Supervalue so I'm sure it will turn up somewhere in Dublin

Advertisement