Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Dark Knight marketing thingy!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

NEW STUFF!

Second picture shows a green-haired, red lipped, purple suited Joker... albeit behind a blurry screen! :rolleyes: However, everything's looking up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ooh, thats very Caesar Romero looking. I approve.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Ooh, thats very Caesar Romero looking. I approve.

Yeah - if the image was a little granier I'd assume it was from the Batman TV series!

Not sure if that's the look I'd like to see - certainly not the one I was expecting. Far more colourful than I thought it would be although
    going by the spoilers this may be the mask he wears initially

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

well apparently (and yes, I hate using that word as it's just conjecture) Joker will be Joker for most of the film. So it wont be an origin story as Begins was with Bats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Rhyme wrote:
    Isn't that the Crispin Glover edit?

Nope, it's Conrad Veidt from the film The Man Who Laughs updated with some photoshoppery. People claimed it was Crispin Glover, but it's not.

Doubt this one if official, but it does look interesting:

Heath-Joker.jpg

Edit: Just noticed it was posted already... Pic didn't load first time it seems. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Captain Smiggy

Nope, it's Conrad Veidt from the film The Man Who Laughs updated with some photoshoppery. People claimed it was Crispin Glover, but it's not.

Holy fook, so it is.....i'm sorta glad it's not real, as he, as i've said, looks far too much like beetlejuice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Holy fook, so it is.....i'm sorta glad it's not real, as he, as i've said, looks far too much like beetlejuice

I dunno, I'm just not seeing a the beetlejuice resemblance:

keaton-beetlejuice.jpg

With reguards to Conrad Veidt, here's the original pic that was 'shopped:

ManWhoLaughs.jpg

Oh, and while I'm posting pics, I have to say, I really do like the scarred, slit-mouthed look of the Joker. Reminds me a lot of Mr. Kakihara in Ichi The Killer:

IchiTheKiller.jpg

Advertisement