Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Travelling to America for a UFC Event - Advice, Tips, Costs etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

they release about 5% for presale I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I disagree tbh. I think they release the whole lot. You very often hear of people going on for the general sale and nobody getting any.

From checking every now and then, earlier it was just top tier tickets available - now the top 3 tiers available. Slowly but surely the cheaper ones will become available I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭rob316

It's more like 5% are released for general. They want you buying the fight club sub so it's marketed as pretty much your only chance of tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

Block 223 here. Had a bit of heartbreak at the start. Managed to snag a couple $405 tickets and then had two $305 in the basket afterwards.

BigMo1 wrote: »
    Block 223 here. Had a bit of heartbreak at the start. Managed to snag a couple $405 tickets and then had two $305 in the basket afterwards.

I had 4 x $305 tickets but when I went to pay galway didn’t come up as an option so put in Dublin and it was declined. Tried mayo on other device and went through?? I dunno.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

I had 4 x $305 tickets but when I went to pay galway didn’t come up as an option so put in Dublin and it was declined. Tried mayo on other device and went through?? I dunno.

Exact same happened me, got 3 tix on PC fine by putting in Mayo instead of Galway but got declined doing the same thing on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Loads there now lads. Every price category. This **** always happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

I'm still trying ha. But I think it's time to throw in the towel. I'm absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭rob316

600 and 755 tickets showing now

Image_12.jpg

AXS guilty of removing Galway from the 26 counties!! Got a order confirmation, still worried it might not go through seeing as my card address won't match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

DK224 wrote: »
    Image_12.jpg

AXS guilty of removing Galway from the 26 counties!! Got a order confirmation, still worried it might not go through seeing as my card address won't match

You could ring bank and check it. I got a text after ordering to check valifity of the purchase from visa at aib as it came up as strange.

Everytime I try and get the other price tickets it just comes up oh no another fan has got it other than the 2500 one.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

dulux99 wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about this "flash seats" thing. Tried installing the app but only available in USA and Canada it says. There's surely a workaround?

Flash just means print at home?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Flash just means print at home?

Other way around, its just digital or e-tickets through the flash mobile app.

Just reading my confirmation email ;
    "
    [font=Verdana","sans-serif]Method of Delivery: [font=Verdana","sans-serif]Flash Seats[/font]
    [/font]
    [font=Verdana","sans-serif]Your tickets will be delivered into your Flash Seats account after your order is fully processed. [/font][font=Verdana","sans-serif]

If you do not receive a confirmation email from Flash Seats within the next 24 hours, please visit our AXS.com Support page."[/font]

[font=Verdana","sans-serif]Has anyone gotten this confirmation email yet? I haven't[/font]

I've only just gotten the order confirmation from AXS so far, nothing from Flash Seats...

Ok that's grand. As long as we're in the same boat!

Don't give up Burkie and others that may not have gotten sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Newsletter pre-sale starts Thu Aug 16 at 10a PT. Use password OCTOBER

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Don't give up Burkie and others that may not have gotten sorted.

I won't mate same again this evening ha. I joined the queue a bit late as I only found out about it because of here. Do you know what time the queue opens?

• Advertisement

Burkie7 wrote: »
    I won't mate same again this evening ha. I joined the queue a bit late as I only found out about it because of here. Do you know what time the queue opens?

I joined about 10mins before 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

i joined que at 1 min past 6
    went into 550 seat tickets
    got 3 straight away in section 19

Yeah to be honest I don't think the 'waiting room' was a que at all...I know people who were in the que before me and got offered nothing. I think alot of it is down to your broadband speed.

dulux99 wrote: »
    Yeah to be honest I don't think the 'waiting room' was a que at all...I know people who were in the que before me and got offered nothing. I think alot of it is down to your broadband speed.

I got through quicker via my phone than my laptop both over wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

57 usd charge per ticket - some scam between that and joining fight club

I got through quicker via my phone than my laptop both over wifi.

I joined queue 20 mins before my wife about 18 mins. I got in 3 mins before her. I got tickets, she didn't however was tickets available after. Seems lots of people went in and didn't take what was first offered releasing them back into queue for people behind also.

I'd try queue 35 mins before and get ready for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 delbhouy

Hi all, I'm not a usual poster here (but read regularly). Just a FYI for those wondering about accessing tickets. I managed to get through to AXS USA. They were able to set up my flashseats account. I can now see my tickets. There are two options for entry from here.

1. Download the flashseats app (which I can't see to locate on the playstore on my phone) and scan a code on entry
    2. Simply swipe the credit card used to buy the tickets upon entry.

If you don't receive the email from flashseats you can contact AXS on a US number +1-888-929-7849 and they will set the account up for you

Hope this helps

delbhouy wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm not a usual poster here (but read regularly). Just a FYI for those wondering about accessing tickets. I managed to get through to AXS USA. They were able to set up my flashseats account. I can now see my tickets. There are two options for entry from here.

1. Download the flashseats app (which I can't see to locate on the playstore on my phone) and scan a code on entry
    2. Simply swipe the credit card used to buy the tickets upon entry.

If you don't receive the email from flashseats you can contact AXS on a US number +1-888-929-7849 and they will set the account up for you

Hope this helps

Cheers pal - was the only way of contacting them, to call them?

As an aside to this, has anyone gotten the flash seats email yet? Or will we all have to spend the price of a ticket calling the American number!!

• Advertisement

I rang the number and eventually got thru to a rep that said my order was completed & everything is fine on their end, I mentioned Flash Seats and she said not to panic and that the tickets will be delivered later

Advertisement