Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hourly draws for Now TV pass with Nestle bars [Back for 2019]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I have 2 to use. Can't remember my old Now TV log in details. If I sign up for the 14 day trail with a new email address (looks like I can add entertainment and cinema), can I then use the 2 codes to extend the entertainment subscription twice?

Forgot to enter again earlier. Now it's only catch all draws :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,014 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wheety wrote: »
    I have 2 to use. Can't remember my old Now TV log in details. If I sign up for the 14 day trail with a new email address (looks like I can add entertainment and cinema), can I then use the 2 codes to extend the entertainment subscription twice?

Forget the trial, you should be able to just enter the Nowtv code from the offer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can use the 2 codes on the same account but from memory you need to add the second after the first expires. The website wont accept a second promotional code while the other is active. If you contact the chat support they may apply both at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Forget the trial, you should be able to just enter the Nowtv code from the offer.

But would it not be 14 days extra if I do the trial first? Would also include 14 days of cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

But would it not be 14 days extra if I do the trial first? Would also include 14 days of cinema.

Do the competition and get your code.
    Then do the 14 day trial and immediately cancel.
    After 14 days elapse the packages will cease - then enter your code.
    Voila

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Can you only use 2 codes per account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Yes see previous posts about setting up different accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

If you are using gmail, you don't even have to create a new account. Just add a full stop somewhere in your address and it will still be routed to you.

example
    test1234@gmail.com
    test.1234@gmail.com

The system will think both address are different, but not on the google side :)

Advertisement