Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can airsoft in Ireland resume?

• 18-05-2020 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

What is the official date for airsoft to resume in Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

2nd week in June for some according to social media,
    if sites have done all there there homework and figured out the safe zone and social distances and hygiene protocols,
    The other major question will insurance allow them open in the current climate .

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Gatling wrote: »
    2nd week in June for some according to social media,
    if sites have done all there there homework and figured out the safe zone and social distances and hygiene protocols,
    The other major question will insurance allow them open in the current climate .

Cheers for that couldn't find an official date anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,360 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Spec Ops is opening up the week of the 8th of June.

They've game dates on the 10th, 13th and 14th. (14th is now sold out)

Got myself booked in for the 13th, can't wait.

o1s1n wrote: »

Got myself booked in for the 13th, can't wait.

First game back

Master of the Universe

Had my first game back after a decade in January in Spec Ops, then all this madness happened - typical! :pac:

Spent the lockdown tooling up on airsoft gear instead, everything from new guns (picked up a CA M14, TM L96, G&G UMP and a KWC 1911 and all their associated bits and pieces) to things like magpuls and extra mags for my FAL, new PLCE gear, the works - Just don't know what to use now on the 13th! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Spent the lockdown tooling up on airsoft gear instead, everything from new guns (picked up a CA M14, TM L96, G&G UMP and a KWC 1911 and all their associated bits and pieces) to things like magpuls and extra mags for my FAL, new PLCE gear, the works - Just don't know what to use now on the 13th! :D:D:D

Jayus you have been busy and half broke again glad to see the addiction is still strong after so long away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Had my first game back after a decade in January in Spec Ops, then all this madness happened - typical! :pac:

Ya really have been busy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 James Lambert

I have a spot on the 10th booked (airsoft noob) but experienced in other ways

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

yeah me noob too... roll on the 10th!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭TheWarChicken

Gonna revive this thread for 2021, might be useful having the previous year to go off. When are we thinking lads, reckon we'll be in when other outdoor sports open up like GAA?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Gonna revive this thread for 2021, might be useful having the previous year to go off. When are we thinking lads, reckon we'll be in when other outdoor sports open up like GAA?

I've a date booked in Spec Ops for the 1st of May and then the Nam milsim on the 22nd, so I bloody hope so!

Advertisement