Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cairt/Charter - léigh é seo/read this!

• 07-03-2007 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Is fóram é seo chun rudaí a phé as Gaeilge. Is í an Ghaeilge teanga an fhóraim. Má theastaíonn uait nithe a bhaineann leis an nGaeilge, cúrsaí gramadaí, ranganna Gaeilge 7rl a phlé as Béarla, féach anseo: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=10&f=31

Ní mór cloí le gnáth rialacha boards.ie sa bhfóram seo. Tá cosc ar fhógraíocht, ar chiníochas, ar a bheith maslach le úsáideoirí eile, ar thurscar (spam!), ar phornagrafaíocht, ar aon ábhar mídhleathach eile agus ar aon rud eile a chuireann isteach ar fheidhmiú an fhóraim.

Aistriúin/Translation:
    This is a forum for discussion of things through Irish. Irish is the written language of the forum. For English discussion of matters pertaining to the Irish Language, grammatical matters, Irish classes etc, see here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=10&f=31

Normal boards rules apply etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

For the sake of clarity and those of us with less than sterling Irish skills:

Normal AH rules apply and will be enforced. Posting in English on here can get you banned (really this isn't going to happen unless you are trolling or something).

Apart from that, have fun. :)

Since it needs clarifying for some people, I was not encouraging people to post in English on here, it's a bloody Irish Language forum ffs. I was just saying that I'd only ban people for it if they were taking the piss. This doesn't mean that people are allowed to use English on this forum. Which should be pretty self-explanatory tbh.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,707 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Ina theannta sin, caithfidh mé a rá ná fuil muid ag súil le gramadach foirfe ar an bhfóraim seo. Dá bhrí sin; ná bí ag ceartúcháin ar a chéile an t-am ar fad. Má tá ceist teicneolaíoch ar an dteanga, gabhaigí go dtí an fóraim gaeilge. Má tá tú ag iarradh bheith i bhur Naitsí gramadach, gabhaigí go dtí an fóraim Spell Czechs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement