Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-05-2020, 07:43   #166
KevinK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLily View Post
What do the acronyms mean?
WP - white pines
Sth- south
SDT - semi detached

I guess
Advertisement
17-05-2020, 19:34   #167
dkiernan9

"It is well documented SOME appear to considerably more flush then the private residents" - where is it documented?

Live in Stockingwood and walk through the estate regularly. Seems very nice. Grounds could do with a bit of attention though. Builder doesn't seem to be cutting grass, etc.

You will be waiting a while for the release of the north site. The south site is far from sold out. Also, the houses on the north site cannot be occupied until the shop is built - planning and area plan condition. The planning permission for the shop was recently granted and is subject to a load of conditions.
18-05-2020, 09:26   #168
Jazzymate

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsoh79 View Post
New to this forum.Waiting on WP NORTH release. Seeking adequate comments from the private buyers in White Pines STH comment on the Current Council Housing by South Dublin ? My cousin purchased a 4 bed SDT in the Autumn of 2019 for over 500,000 EURO.- There have been some 'eyebrows raised' in respect to the allocation of the 30 Social Houses - It is well documented SOME appear to considerably more flush then the private residents.

Waiting on WP NORTH release. This would be sufficient to change my interest. NOTE- No issue with people legitimately availing of social housing. I However would dispute tying into a large 30 Year Mortgage with my neighbor not remunerating for their one.
The north site is not going up for sale, it’s all rent-only as the entire batch have already been purchased. Maybe your friend should have told you that. If you have concerns about the wealth of some of the social housing, I’d suggest you raise it with SDCC, rather than offer bigoted conjecture on a public forum.
Thanks from:
18-05-2020, 10:19   #169
dkiernan9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymate View Post
The north site is not going up for sale, it’s all rent-only as the entire batch have already been purchased. Maybe your friend should have told you that. If you have concerns about the wealth of some of the social housing, I’d suggest you raise it with SDCC, rather than offer bigoted conjecture on a public forum.
Where did you hear that about the north site? Do you know who bought it?
18-05-2020, 12:22   #170
peteb2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymate View Post
Wow! Bit of a knickers-in-a-not for your first post!! Arriving just in time, armed with information not known to other parties!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-07-2020, 13:25   #171
dkiernan9

The south site seems to be available for immediate rent despite the condition that the shop/creche be constructed first. Seems strange. Anyone heard anything?

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/multi-uni...dublin-187060/
22-07-2020, 15:05   #172
CuriousKarl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkiernan9 View Post
The south site seems to be available for immediate rent despite the condition that the shop/creche be constructed first. Seems strange. Anyone heard anything?

A lot of money...
was close to purchasing the last available 3 bed in North site - ended up looking like the worst buy of the lot but likely the most expensive 3 bed due to rising prices
22-07-2020, 22:04   #173
youcancallmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKarl View Post
A lot of money...
was close to purchasing the last available 3 bed in North site - ended up looking like the worst buy of the lot but likely the most expensive 3 bed due to rising prices
What were they asking for it?
23-07-2020, 10:03   #174
polaco

Quote:

I wouldn't say is for immediate rent there is still a lot of lorries coming in and out plus there is gate and security. Gate is closed after 6pm.
Southside has still few empty units for the same price so I dont think there is going to be that many people happy to pay that much for rent.
Other thing is only one bus 15b
There is plenty house on the other side of m50
https://www.daft.ie/dublin/multi-uni...dublin-184805/
Advertisement
23-07-2020, 13:36   #175
dkiernan9

"Immediate rent" are not my words - this is what's advertised on the link that I sent. North site is the one that was completed first and now occupied. South site is the one that is being advertised for "immediate rent" and has the security guard and gates.
23-07-2020, 14:19   #176
CuriousKarl

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcancallmeal View Post
What were they asking for it?
€445k back in May - it was right at the front with living room window likely to have pedestrians going by all day, no parking outside the house (parking was about 30 metres down the street on what was being treated as a loading bay), had a big ugly electric box at front door etc - too many offputting factors. Friends got a three bed in earlier phase for about 8% less.
Thanks from:
23-07-2020, 16:32   #177
polaco

Quote:
"Immediate rent" are not my words - this is what's advertised on the link that I sent. North site is the one that was completed first and now occupied. South site is the one that is being advertised for "immediate rent" and has the security guard and gates.
Sorry I mixed them up yes you are right Southside is being advertised North site is not fully occupied there are few houses left
23-07-2020, 16:34   #178
polaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKarl View Post
it was right at the front with living room window likely to have pedestrians going by all day, no parking outside.
I think this house is still empty
01-08-2020, 11:27   #179
Grassey

Looks like they've started work on the shop section this week.
02-08-2020, 12:36   #180
KilOit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassey View Post
Looks like they've started work on the shop section this week.
Any idea what exactly is going in to it?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion