Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-07-2020, 20:38   #1
ravenrant1

Problem Neighbours

Hi sorry to reactivate this thread but yes im in this position. I'm sure lots will say mind ur own business but here goes.

10yrs ago i moved into a private estate for the last 2/3 years tenant beside me has been working in a pub entertaining her clients afterwards in estate and her house. As recently as this week I have contacted the agency over this estate. She has cars coming and going along with fools dragged in with her her current fool parked threateningly beside my car. Im at my wits end as her flat was thrashed and agency fixed blanked me after requesting me to email again . Problem unresolved matter of time before guards are embroiled. I prefer to mind my own business thanks but when every night different cars and this fool parking threatening only matter of time before rows from me the innocent one.

Has anyone else been in this position?
Advertisement
01-08-2020, 17:00   #2
Samuel T. Cogley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenrant1 View Post
Hi sorry to reactivate this thread but yes im in this position. I'm sure lots will say mind ur own business but here goes.

10yrs ago i moved into a private estate for the last 2/3 years tenant beside me has been working in a pub entertaining her clients afterwards in estate and her house. As recently as this week I have contacted the agency over this estate. She has cars coming and going along with fools dragged in with her her current fool parked threateningly beside my car. Im at my wits end as her flat was thrashed and agency fixed blanked me after requesting me to email again . Problem unresolved matter of time before guards are embroiled. I prefer to mind my own business thanks but when every night different cars and this fool parking threatening only matter of time before rows from me the innocent one.

You'd probably been better starting your own thread.

That aside, you can make a third party complaint to the RTB for anti-social behaviour. The LL / Agency will have to deal with that.
01-08-2020, 17:49   #3
blowin3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel T. Cogley View Post
You'd probably been better starting your own thread.

That aside, you can make a third party complaint to the RTB for anti-social behaviour. The LL / Agency will have to deal with that.
Good luck with the RTB they will do next to noting for you they are useless. I have had dealings with them unfortunately.
01-08-2020, 18:55   #4
Graham

Mod Note

Thread split.
02-08-2020, 12:02   #5
Pelezico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Mod Note

Thread split.
My advice is to move. This issue will come to dominate your life and mental wellbeing.
Advertisement
02-08-2020, 17:12   #6
the_syco
Subscriber

Quote:
10yrs ago i moved into a private estate
Did you buy, or do you rent?
03-08-2020, 00:41   #7
CollyFlower

Quote:

It sounds like she's a prostitute, running a brothel. Could you just report it to the Garda? They'd be quick enough to investigate.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion