Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Philips 6203 Series 50” 4K Ultra Slim Smart TV €399 (Lidl)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

The new range of philips sold by richersounds are well reviewed and come with free 6 yr warranty. https://www.whathifi.com/philips/50pus6703/review

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Apparently Philips products are shadow of what they used to be. I have Philips stereos, TV's, shavers, DVD players the from the 90's still in daily use and going strong. They owe me nothing. Outstandingly reliable electronics. I hear nothing but negative press regarding their products nowadays which is sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Passenger wrote: »
    Apparently Philips products are shadow of what they used to be. I have Philips stereos, TV's, shavers, DVD players the from the 90's still in daily use and going strong. They owe me nothing. Outstandingly reliable electronics. I hear nothing but negative press regarding their products nowadays which is sad.

In the early 90s I had horrendous issues with Philips products and with their after sales in Clonskeagh. Never touched Philips ever since and I never will in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭gussieg

did anyone buy one of these in lidl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I just bought one. It seems ok. The legs are a bit flimsy and the power adapter didn't go into the TV easily.

Overall. It's an upgrade on my 10 year old 32 inch. But you pay for what you get. It is an entry level TV to match the price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jacob2

I just bought one. It seems ok. The legs are a bit flimsy and the power adapter didn't go into the TV easily.

Overall. It's an upgrade on my 10 year old 32 inch. But you pay for what you get. It is an entry level TV to match the price.

lg or samsung all the way

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Coincidentally my TV suddenly gave up the ghost on Saturday (the set I bought to replace my legendary BA Tesco TV!)

I thought long about the Lidl Phillips TV, but ultimately bought a similar spec LG for 50 quid extra in Power City.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

OmegaGene wrote: »
    a 50" tv for the bedroom :eek::eek::eek:

That takes up a lot of mirror space

• Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

attach a camera and use it as a mirror?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

"Honey, is this a camera attached to our bedroom TV?"

"Yes, we can use it for........a mirror"

• Advertisement
Advertisement