Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about branding in detergents

• 22-03-2015 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Is there any real difference between different types of branded detergents say between persil, tide etc with regards to ingredients and performance? What about the difference between non bio and bio detergents which is the best and is there an advantage to Eco friendly types in performances. I've heard that the liquid forms are better than powdered forms and that liquid performed worse in cleaning and required more energy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

Is there any real difference between different types of branded detergents say between persil, tide etc with regards to ingredients and performance? What about the difference between non bio and bio detergents which is the best and is there an advantage to Eco friendly types in performances. I've heard that the liquid forms are better than powdered forms and that liquid performed worse in cleaning and required more energy

I ask as I'm doing a project on market research is there really any difference between different types of brands also what about cleaning products

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I ask as I'm doing a project on market research ...
    I've already warned you once about spamming this forum - I won't warn you again.

Do your own research.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement