Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

70 Cents off John West Red Salmon 105gm

Options
  • 08-02-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

If you join up here you can get a voucher for 70 cents off John West Red Salmon 105gms
    http://www.brainfood.ie/join-our-club-today!.aspx

Expiry on the one I printed was end March 2012.

This is actually a pigsback voucher that is not available through the direct pigsback voucher page.

Note: You cannot print this until you have joined and then clicked on the link emailed to you to activate your account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

siber wrote: »
    If you join up here you can get a voucher for 70 cents off John West Red Salmon 105gms
    http://www.brainfood.ie/join-our-club-today!.aspx

Expiry on the one I printed was end March 2012.

This is actually a pigsback voucher that is not available through the direct pigsback voucher page.

Note: You cannot print this until you have joined and then clicked on the link emailed to you to activate your account.

Anyone else having trouble trying to print this....keep getting some kind
    of error message:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,655 ✭✭✭brian_t

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble trying to print this....keep getting some kind
    of error message:eek:

Same here.

Parser Error
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: There can be only one 'control' directive.

[/FONT]

The coupon printed off ok now.

Doesn't seem to be a limit on the number of coupons you can print - I was able to print 2.

In Tesco 105gm of John West Red Salmon is €2.69.

With coupon (70c) it's €1.99.

The larger 213gm is however €3.49. Thats 49c cheaper then two smaller tins with coupons.

I think I'll wait for a special offer on this or else pass on it altogether.

Advertisement