Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Abair Leat

• 29-12-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ Larry Warm Pacemaker

Abair Leat is a newish irish audio online course that Des Bishop is promoting through his dvd In the name of the Fada.

I've been trying to use it lately and its completed useless. Nothing I try to click works, it won't pick up my mic even though the computer says the mic is working fine and it often forwards me to another website where there should be a flash but it doesnt load.

Have a look, through des bishops site.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Badhbh

I have the same problem. I know my mic is working and the flash is installed cause I use a similar programme with another language. It's a shame though. It would be lovely to hear the Connamara Irish and idioms spoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭An Bradán Feasa

It works fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ Larry Warm Pacemaker

Mine wont record my voice, i really want to use it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

Best to email the site themselves and let them know there's a problem.

Advertisement