Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-10-2014, 11:51   #46

Can you get mattresses without flame retardant sprayed on?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-10-2014, 19:35   #47
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucking_Fetard View Post
Can you get mattresses without flame retardant sprayed on?
Yes , Harrison beds at our sister company www.stylishinteriors.ie
Thanks from:
27-10-2014, 14:39   #48
peanut27

Hi I am looking for a bunk bed that can be split in two that has steps a bit like the Domino bunk rather than a ladder. Do you have anything like that or any type of bunk that has the storage steps ?
Thanks from:
03-11-2014, 11:08   #49
SmoosBoo

I took delivery of a Barcelona low end single bed at 2:00am this morning - straight off the ferry!!!

It cost €159 with free delivery. Cheapest I could find for this bed.

Mick is an absolute gent who kept me informed throughout the whole ordering and delivery process.

Hope you made it home ok!
Thanks from:
03-11-2014, 11:22   #50
Slutmonkey57b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Hi shamcfc

We don't stock visco 2000 but what about this :

http://www.donedeal.ie/bedroom-for-s...-to-go/7901313

It's Sealy mattress to go kingsize for only €199. Only have 2 left. They were selling in UK for over £400 (€500). We have one on display in our shop if you want to try it also if you check one of the old threads here on boards there are great reports from users that bought them from us about 3 years ago. Really good mattress for the money. Only available now from us in single and kingsize.
Do you still have any of the Dorchester 2000 kingsize in stock? I think you quoted about 500 a month or so ago when I was in.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-11-2014, 14:10   #51
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutmonkey57b View Post
Do you still have any of the Dorchester 2000 kingsize in stock? I think you quoted about 500 a month or so ago when I was in.
All gone I'm afraid but I can order one in for you if you like.

Thanks
Thanks from:
03-11-2014, 15:54   #52
positron

Quote:
Hi, We have solid pine ones (85% assembled) for €225 but if you can wait for about 2 weeks, we will have a container of high quality white bunks that split in to two singles and there will be a really good offer on them. They are the same type as the Barcelona that is on our web site but will be much cheaper.
Just wondering if this deal is available yet... since SmoosBoo mentioned something about a new container of barcelona bed etc.

Thanks in advance!
05-11-2014, 09:58   #53
the goon

Our double bed arrived yesterday and I just had to post to say what a pleasure it was to deal with Mick. The product quality and price are brilliant. Customer service was superb. I'll be ordering again!
Thanks from:
05-11-2014, 11:40   #54
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by positron View Post
Just wondering if this deal is available yet... since SmoosBoo mentioned something about a new container of barcelona bed etc.

Thanks in advance!
Apologies for delay. I had to rush to Uk for a few days without access to internet.

The bunks are more or les identical to the Barcelona and the good news is that they will be prices at €285. They are 85% assembled. In other words the head and footends are assembled so all you have to do is put on the side rails. latts and the ladder. I can post a picture later if you like.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-11-2014, 13:32   #55
uli84

would you have anything similar to the attached? thanks
05-11-2014, 14:27   #56
GrumPy

Hey BigMick, looking for a 6ft memory foam mattress including appropriate divan base.

Can you recommend a good value one meeting this criteria? Also, how quickly can you usually deliver?
05-11-2014, 14:30   #57
positron

Quote:
Apologies for delay. I had to rush to Uk for a few days without access to internet.

The bunks are more or les identical to the Barcelona and the good news is that they will be prices at €285. They are 85% assembled. In other words the head and footends are assembled so all you have to do is put on the side rails. latts and the ladder. I can post a picture later if you like.
No worries. Thanks for coming back to me on this. Yes, it would be great if you could post some pictures. Are they solid solid - and by that I mean solid wood and very solid / strong once set up.

Thanks again!
05-11-2014, 16:02   #58
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by uli84 View Post
would you have anything similar to the attached? thanks
I don't have anything like this but have forwarded your picture on to some of our suppliers and if they have anything similar I will get back to you. Thanks.

Last edited by bigmickey.ie; 05-11-2014 at 16:54.
Thanks from:
05-11-2014, 16:27   #59
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumPy View Post
Hey BigMick, looking for a 6ft memory foam mattress including appropriate divan base.

Can you recommend a good value one meeting this criteria? Also, how quickly can you usually deliver?
Hi

As we tell everyone, it's the user that has to sleep on it so you really need to try different ones out and find the one that suits your needs best. We have Superking Memory sets from €399 up to €1000 s. If you give a call to 086-8356888 or send your number we will help whatever way we can.
05-11-2014, 16:32   #60
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by positron View Post
No worries. Thanks for coming back to me on this. Yes, it would be great if you could post some pictures. Are they solid solid - and by that I mean solid wood and very solid / strong once set up.

Thanks again!
Here :

https://www.facebook.com/17268676555...type=1&theater

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion