Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-10-2014, 19:37   #31
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantipie View Post
I'm only sorry I wasn't around Tuesday to take delivery of mine
Not to worry. We will get back to you a.s.a.p. As it's FREE DELIVERY we have to maximise the loads going all over the country.
Advertisement
23-10-2014, 22:03   #32
mrcheez

Is this the sequel to the "Good deal on beds/mattresses" self-promotion thread?

Whatever happened to the Talk To forum idea as suggested by the mods?
Thanks from:
23-10-2014, 22:45   #33
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcheez View Post
Is this the sequel to the "Good deal on beds/mattresses" self-promotion thread?

Whatever happened to the Talk To forum idea as suggested by the mods?
We did discuss it with boards.ie but as we are only a small company and way smaller than Vodafone, AIB, Bank of Ireland, Eircom, Electric Ireland and so on they advised us that it would be way too expensive for us to enter in to but we have spent quite a considerable amount of money with boards since and are currently talking with them about further spending in the very near future.

Great to see you still have an interest in us !
(2) thanks from:
23-10-2014, 23:23   #34
applejunkie

Hi I am looking for a mattress , my bed itself is good enough , its a double 4 ft 6 , what prices do your mattresses start at ?
Thanks from:
23-10-2014, 23:28   #35
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejunkie View Post
Hi I am looking for a mattress , my bed itself is good enough , its a double 4 ft 6 , what prices do your mattresses start at ?
We have hundreds in stock from €99 upwards. They are mostly Airsprung brand at €99. You will see them in the Argos catalogue. Thanks Mick
Advertisement
24-10-2014, 23:00   #36
Tubsand

Some great feedback here
Id be looking for a superking divan, mattress with headboard and maybe 2 drawers,(the ones pictured above). And 2 single divans. Firstly do you deliver to cork? And secondly how much would it all cost?
Thanks
Thanks from:
24-10-2014, 23:07   #37
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubsand View Post
Some great feedback here
Id be looking for a superking divan, mattress with headboard and maybe 2 drawers,(the ones pictured above). And 2 single divans. Firstly do you deliver to cork? And secondly how much would it all cost?
Thanks
Delivery is free. We were only in Cork yesterday but already have more orders from Cork again. Superking Best Rest divan base, semi ortho mattress and Stuart Jones Wave headboard is €499. Drawers are €25 each so your total would be €549 delivered. Quite a few members on boards have bought these and all of them have told us that they are really happy with the quality for the price paid.

You will find the headboard on its own costs around that in most stockists. In fact in www.bedstar.co.uk and www.bedcompare.co.uk the 6ft Stuart Jones wave leather headboard is £420 (approx €529) and that's for the headboard only without any bed.

Do you also need 2 single complete divan beds or just the mattresses ?

Last edited by bigmickey.ie; 24-10-2014 at 23:28.
25-10-2014, 12:18   #38
Sútalún

Hi Mickey,

Looking for your best value double bed. It'll only be for a year or so, so the cheaper the better (within reason!). Don't really need a headboard. Based in Dublin.

Got anything suitable?
Thanks.
Séamus
Thanks from:
25-10-2014, 12:48   #39
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sútalún View Post
Hi Mickey,

Looking for your best value double bed. It'll only be for a year or so, so the cheaper the better (within reason!). Don't really need a headboard. Based in Dublin.

Got anything suitable?
Thanks.
Séamus
Something like this below from Argos ? Its normally €874 but half price now at €349.99 OUR PRICE €199. It's a non turn open coil mattress. More suitable for a spare room rather than everynight use.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...DOUBLE+BED.htm
Advertisement
25-10-2014, 12:59   #40
Sútalún

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Something like this below from Argos ? Its normally €874 but half price now at €349.99 OUR PRICE €199. It's a non turn open coil mattress. More suitable for a spare room rather than everynight use.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...DOUBLE+BED.htm
That look's like great value, you're selling it for just €199? How long will it be at that price for/remain in stock? Thanks.
25-10-2014, 13:17   #41
Tubsand

Thanks for reply. It would be 2 whole single beds with headboards? It wont be until December as waiting on keys for the house. Just looking for prices to try fix our budget. Will definitely be ordering from you and even if you dont have those headboards left I assume you have others?
25-10-2014, 14:20   #42
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sútalún View Post
That look's like great value, you're selling it for just €199? How long will it be at that price for/remain in stock? Thanks.

We get stuff like this all the time. They are generally cancelled orders or non deliveries. They come to us like a job lot of different ones. We have a small number at the min (about 6 sets) They are always €199 when in stock.
25-10-2014, 15:08   #43
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubsand View Post
Thanks for reply. It would be 2 whole single beds with headboards? It wont be until December as waiting on keys for the house. Just looking for prices to try fix our budget. Will definitely be ordering from you and even if you dont have those headboards left I assume you have others?

Under the offer we have the single beds including the Stuart Jones headboard are €299 each. The beds are normally €249 without the headboard. As the offer has been a major success we are trying to source more of the headboards but if these are all gone then we should have other ones in stock by December.
Thanks from:
25-10-2014, 21:03   #44
shamcfc

Hi Mickey

I am looking for a mattress, king 5ft

Was looking at the visco 2000 on the net, It was costing 469 euro,

What do you have in that price range, and what do you recommend

Cheers
Thanks from:
25-10-2014, 22:05   #45
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamcfc View Post
Hi Mickey

I am looking for a mattress, king 5ft

Was looking at the visco 2000 on the net, It was costing 469 euro,

What do you have in that price range, and what do you recommend

Cheers
Hi shamcfc

We don't stock visco 2000 but what about this :

http://www.donedeal.ie/bedroom-for-s...-to-go/7901313

It's Sealy mattress to go kingsize for only €199. Only have 2 left. They were selling in UK for over £400 (€500). We have one on display in our shop if you want to try it also if you check one of the old threads here on boards there are great reports from users that bought them from us about 3 years ago. Really good mattress for the money. Only available now from us in single and kingsize.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion