Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-10-2014, 23:46   #16
briman1983

ok I think you nearly have a sale!!!

Can you advise of what colours the headboard and bed are available in
Thanks from:
Advertisement
16-10-2014, 09:46   #17
tantipie

I'm interested in the kingsize,Will wait to see a proper pic before I order tho
Thanks from:
19-10-2014, 15:46   #18
The Gride

Picture at last

19-10-2014, 22:15   #19
briman1983

we bought two of these off mick. waiting on delivery will report back. lovely guy
Thanks from:
19-10-2014, 22:18   #20
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by briman1983 View Post
ok I think you nearly have a sale!!!

Can you advise of what colours the headboard and bed are available in
You can have them made in every colour and in fabric or on leather. You can even supply your own fabric and have the bed with matching headboard made from it. These are a quality bed. You really need to see them and try them.
Advertisement
19-10-2014, 22:23   #21
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by briman1983 View Post
we bought two of these off mick. waiting on delivery will report back. lovely guy
Apologies, did not know you name on boards. We will be with you by Wednesday of this week if not sooner. For others that have orders in :

Dublin tomorrow and Tuesday

Wicklow, Wexford ,Dungarvan, Limerick and Possibly Tipperary on Tuesday

Kerry Tuesday/Wednesday

We will be in contact with everyone
21-10-2014, 10:14   #22
Marhay70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Apologies, did not know you name on boards. We will be with you by Wednesday of this week if not sooner. For others that have orders in :

Dublin tomorrow and Tuesday

Wicklow, Wexford ,Dungarvan, Limerick and Possibly Tipperary on Tuesday

Kerry Tuesday/Wednesday

We will be in contact with everyone
Are these beds still available, couldn't find them on the site?
Thanks from:
21-10-2014, 11:19   #23
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marhay70 View Post
Are these beds still available, couldn't find them on the site?

Yes. We have laods of the beds but the headboards are nearly gone. Only about 20 left.
Thanks from:
21-10-2014, 11:50   #24
Earendil

Thanks OP. Got a super King size delivered last night and Mick done me a great deal on a base with drawers. He's a gent, and I'll be buying from him again.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-10-2014, 08:30   #25
iPhone.

Michael mor, do you ever have any electric adjustable beds? Most of the main dealers here charge mad prices compared to UK.

Guessing you probably only deal in standard beds but thought I'd ask you anyway.
Thanks from:
22-10-2014, 10:03   #26
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone. View Post
Michael mor, do you ever have any electric adjustable beds? Most of the main dealers here charge mad prices compared to UK.

Guessing you probably only deal in standard beds but thought I'd ask you anyway.
Hi

Yes we have and in stock. We have Silentnight and Rest Assured sets in stock. We have Single, Kingsize and Superkingsize.

It looks like you guessed wrong. lol Give us a call and will go through all for you. 086-8356888
Thanks from:
22-10-2014, 12:00   #27

Quote:
do you ever have any electric adjustable beds? Most of the main dealers here charge mad prices compared to UK.
I know what you mean about the mad prices. I saw an electric adjustable bed at the Ideal Homes Show and thought it would be ideal for my mother but it was so expensive.
Then one night she wasnt able to lift herself up out of her bed - she is elderly and has had problems with her spine. It was a case of get an electric bed or she might need nursing home care.

We rang Mick http://www.bigmickey.ie/shop/index.php because we already had bought mattresses from him. Now we had to wait a bit but it was worth it and again half the price of whats usually available here. We even got to choose the kind of mattress foam or pocket sprung. After using it for a bit my mother needed a bit more padding and Mick got a memory foam topper made to fit the bed by the same company and covered in the same material as the original mattress. ( She had gotten use to sleeping on a Harrison Mattress)

Thats one of the reasons I buy from him if there is anything that needs fixing or your not quite happy with, he will fix it. He has in my case and hes a gent. My mother refers to him as "Your friend Mick" and wants to know how I met him and how he gets such good beds. After sleeping on a Harrison Mattress my mother said all her life she thought a mattress was just a mattress, something you slept on when you were exhausted and only now has she had the chance to feel what its like to wake up without being sore or tired and to look forward to getting into something so comfortable.

The electric bed we bought is a double with two individual mattresses split down the middle which can be adjusted with a remote control at either side. You can lift both the top and bottom of the bed and it can be adjusted into whatever position you like.

Last edited by Ambersky; 22-10-2014 at 12:10.
(2) thanks from:
22-10-2014, 17:10   #28
positron

bigmickey.ie, I wonder if you have good deals on bunk beds? We are on the lookout for a sturdy wooden unit, ideally in white, that can be split into two singles beds... We had a look around and the best we have seen so far is the dark solid wood model in Ikea (€299). Thanks in advance!
Thanks from:
23-10-2014, 10:17   #29
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by positron View Post
bigmickey.ie, I wonder if you have good deals on bunk beds? We are on the lookout for a sturdy wooden unit, ideally in white, that can be split into two singles beds... We had a look around and the best we have seen so far is the dark solid wood model in Ikea (€299). Thanks in advance!
Hi, We have solid pine ones (85% assembled) for €225 but if you can wait for about 2 weeks, we will have a container of high quality white bunks that split in to two singles and there will be a really good offer on them. They are the same type as the Barcelona that is on our web site but will be much cheaper.
Thanks from:
23-10-2014, 15:27   #30
tantipie

I'm only sorry I wasn't around Tuesday to take delivery of mine

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size