Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

More shoes :)

103427.PNG

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Stella777 wrote: »
    Are they hold ups or the kind which go all the way to your waist?

Tights that go all the way up! Warmer than hold ups and suspenders in this weather :p

64_224_0045.jpg

I got these in blue a while ago, then I saw the red ones and I couldn't resist. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

So cute! Where are they from?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I just bought these out of necessity. I got the camouflage and red ones.

490092.jpg

I also got these in blue.

491841.jpg

I wish they were prettier. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

From Dunnes, €20!! I'm not usually a heels person, and generally wear my doc martins out! But I lasted all night in them!! :)

shoesm.jpg

Faith wrote: »
    So cute! Where are they from?

Thanks! :D Barratts, on sale at the moment too. €16! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Thanks! :D Barratts, on sale at the moment too. €16! :)

Barratts shoes always cut my feet :(. And I don't know if there's still a Barratts in Cork anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Faith wrote: »
    Barratts shoes always cut my feet :(. And I don't know if there's still a Barratts in Cork anymore?

I think the one in Mahon Point is still there, isn't it? I don't know, I don't remember it closing. The one in town is gone though I think. I could be totally wrong here. :o

I'll ask in work next time if there is or not and let you know Faith. :)

Normally they cut me too but these ones are just different. They're not hard around the ankle and don't come up too high to cut in to me either. I think the t-bar keeps them on tighter too so they don't rub up and down as I walk. Big thumbs up from me! It's also why I bought them in two different colours and am contemplating a third pair :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Speaking of Barratts, got these for a fiver in Liffey Valley the other day :D

1370013570_lg.jpg

Oooh Michellenman I've been eyeing those ones up for a while, stop tempting me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11190978

23P09WCRM_thumb.jpg

e2d402d43c64926731eeceb9a52f55db.jpg

Loads of other stuff that I can't find pics of, went a bit shopping happy this week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 nomdeguerre

Got these in Schuh in Dundrum yesterday:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Got this for my college ball today in Coast (well my mum did :p ) and it's gorgoeus on, it kind of twirls even on the hanger! It'll got perfect with my black Dolces <3

http://media.coast-stores.com/pws/client/catalogue/products/2224684980/zoom/2224684980_fr.jpg

ModEdit: Picture was of Huge proportions so I've linked rather then embedded it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Oh the bottom looks gorgeous! Well, the whole dress does, but especially the twirly end.

I got a beautiful dress in Reiss today for €37 down from €215!!! I can't find a pic online but will take one myself later. Seriously recommend the sale to anyone, 70% off, it's crazy! Clothes, shoes, bags!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Ohhh Vinta it's fab! Jealous. Wish someone would buy me a dress. Which ball is it? The business one? If so see you there! (not that I do business, but it's the most fun ball!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Ohhh Vinta it's fab! Jealous. Wish someone would buy me a dress. Which ball is it? The business one? If so see you there! (not that I do business, but it's the most fun ball!)

yes yes, oh lord now you have to tell me what you're wearing. I'll be propped at the bar, extorting all the Malibu :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I have absolutely no idea what I'll be wearing! Will probably get myself a new dress once I get back to Cork (any excuse!!).

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Havent been here in a while so Ive lots of purchases!

image1xl.jpg

This was 130 down to 26 pounds! Couldnt say no!
    image1xl.jpg

CHUCK+TAYLOR+ALL+STAR+LO+TOP+CANVAS+COLOURS+IN+OPTICAL+WHITE+BY+CONVERSE.jpg

image1l.jpg

penfield-usa-chatham-272.jpg

Great sales this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

This from Oasis, €45 student discount. It's deceptively big, fits absolutely everything.
    http://www.oasis-stores.com/Chain-Handle-Slouch-Tote/All-Bags/oasis/fcp-product/5370023920
    This from BT2, in navy, €40
    image1xl.jpg

Spent a fortune on the new stuff in Penneys- gorgeous stripy tops in baby pink and navy with rope belts were my favourite, lovely cardigans too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I recently took possession of these boots in black:
    spacer.gifspacer.gif0619100129-1-carvela-wallace-black-boots-knee-high.jpg
    I must thank janeybabe for bringing them to my attention. I am in love with them! As a long legged gal, it's a first for me to have knee high boots which actually reach my knee. It'll take a while for the novelty of that fact to wear off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

This from Oasis, €45 student discount. It's deceptively big, fits absolutely everything.
    http://www.oasis-stores.com/Chain-Handle-Slouch-Tote/All-Bags/oasis/fcp-product/5370023920

I want!!

image1xl.jpg

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Today for TWENTY euro in Vera Moda I got the following (yes thats €20 for the 3!)-

VIP Jacket
    5700346619182-BLACK?wid=400&hei=363&fmt=jpeg&qlt=77&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1.0,0.8,1,0&iccEmbed=0

Coleman Jacket
    34802_thumb.jpg

and a nice cardigan which was originally €34.95 aswell:) (that I can't find a picture online of)
    Not bad for €20!

Also got a juice d'orange dress which was supposedly originally €75 for €10 in another shop and a nice summery(:confused:) top in the same shop for €10 aswell. (can't find a picture of either)

Then I popped into Dunnes where I got a load of clothes for my boys, most of which were down to €1 each!!

And also went to Boots and used my last 2 €7.50 vouchers and got a french manicure set and cleansing wipes for just €3.25. (saving €15)

wixfjord wrote: »
    Havent been here in a while so Ive lots of purchases!

Hey. Do you wear those shirts on their own, or with a cardigan/jumper?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Cleeo wrote: »
    From Dunnes, €20!! I'm not usually a heels person, and generally wear my doc martins out! But I lasted all night in them!! :)

shoesm.jpg

I just bought these yesterday after seeing your post. I love them! They look really good with black tights and will look great with skinny jeans too.
    Thank you and I hate you! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Hey. Do you wear those shirts on their own, or with a cardigan/jumper?

Have only had em a few weeks but have been wearing em alone or Ive two all saints v necks black and grey which I wear em with. Dont really wear cardigans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

this cardigan from Banana Republic:

br719627-01p01v01.jpg

and these J. Brand jeans:

pl705029-00p01v01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

As soon as I am finished college and employed, I am buying myself a pair of J Brand jeans. Definitely!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement