Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Oh cool kintaro, never knew you could upload directly! :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Or... scroll down when writing a post.

Look for 'Manage Attachments'.

You can 'Choose File' and locate the image on your computer. To the right you can select 'Upload'.

When the image is uploaded the link will appear in the Manage Attachments section. Right click and select 'Copy Link Address'.

Go into your post, click the little icon that looks like a mountain and paste the link.

Voila your image will appear in your post.

Just be aware that you may need to resize the image before posting otherwise you'd insert a huge image.

great, thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I just ordered the black and white River Island dress tiny penguin posted on the previous page and these shoes from Zara. Going to wear both to a 40th next month :)

2350301078_1_1_1.jpg

2350301078_2_4_1.jpg

2350301078_2_2_1.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got these two tops in Penney's last week. The white short sleeve one has small black butterflies on it, it was €7 and the green one was €14! Need a few more bits for work for the summer. I can't seem to find anything for this in-between weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

306977.jpg
    Clarkes - €48 down from €60 - very comfy..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

So my first haul from asos tall arrived today!! As a 6' female I can't tell you how excited about this range! The black body and baseball top are fab with lovely long arms, both for under €40. Quality seems really good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

I bought these beautiful, handmade espadrilles here in Madrid in a shop close to my flat that make them on site. Very reasonably priced (these were €22.50) and really good quality and they're the comfiest thing I´ve ever worn in my life.

Here´s the website to the shop if you´re interested (in Spanish):

http://www.alpargateriahernanz.com/-alpargatas

307201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Got this today http://www.kymariennis.com/map-print-top-y1315-7466-p.asp
    It's quite generously sized, i bought a size smaller than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

After 5 years of talking about it, I finally found a Summer coat that I'm happy with. No more freezing my way through the Summer! Dunnes, €30.

8836163_print.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Two of my friends got this for me for my birthday last week, so not really a purchase. Now that my period boobs have settled down, it doesn´t look so "racy" (because I can´t wear a bra with it). I´m delighted with it:

http://onlineshop.pepaloves.es/catalogo/detalle/107096

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Got these half price in Urban Outfitters yesterday

5312460037500_001_b?$detailMain$&defaultImage=

And these arrived from Asos, yay!

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

5120439780055_052_b?$zoom$&defaultImage=

Birthday presents to myself! Skirt from urban outfitters for €12. Also got two very pretty tops in H&M but they're not on the website - boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Going on holidays shortly, so buying some new tops & pants for warmer climates

From Coast, on sale for €28

2244597580_1.jpg

Wide-legged linen pants from M&S €30

SD_01_T54_4292_Y0_X_EC_0?wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit

Floral wrap blouse from M&S €44

RC_01_T62_3483I_ZZ_X_EC_90?$V2$&&wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit,1

Linen print top M&S €30

SD_01_T43_6003_Y8_SP14_EC_0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Hobbs Blouse
    hobbs-berry-nw3-rose-blouse-product-1-14252234-520979083_large_flex.jpeg

Basler Orange Kimono (this is so so pretty, that I just had to have it - haven't a clue how to wear it though, so all suggestions welcome :) thought it would be pretty for the summer).
    3045749031._V356898627_SY446_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

4470125600_2.jpg

Lovely dress from Oasis,I bought it on sale for 25 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Janelle Hallowed Window

All from Tommy Hilfiger in Arnotts:

Shirt:
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=IQwELMgMbBuANM&tbnid=MyII0Izo6yxdNM:&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublic.sn2.livefilestore.com%2Fy1pwTXJaHtL0PyxTFpiPHmDDrecgRB32cXuV89J3J2d3hnY58S2bHT6xl0ztRQ_RoCHQQTkJ0zI1b6ca9P8gC3Iqg%2Foxfordwhite.jpg%3Fpsid%3D1&ei=AYZ-U96UDcTX7Aa9lIGYBA&psig=AFQjCNFTfd0RgwWgMTZYvAHuvk-SkeHGPg&ust=1400887169329423

Jeans:
    04_0887845491_031_01?$zoom1$

Polo shirt:
    resize?sq=400&uid=5805137370&mid=126306&kw=polo%20crest

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Just went payday cray cray on Asos. Going on holidays next Sat so got a few last minute items

Midi skirt and top
    image1xl.jpg

Peach midi dress
    image1xl.jpg

three floor dress
    image4xl.jpg

Oasis dress
    image1xl.jpg

Asos tie dye maxi dress
    image1xl.jpg

Warehouse floral jumpsuit
    warehouse-floral-jumpsuit-black-multi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Every time I sit down to do my thesis I end up shopping. :o

Ordered these from River Island

Maxi Dress (€47)
    http://eu.riverisland.com/women/dresses/maxi-dresses/Blue-abstract-print-split-side-maxi-dress-655721

Day Dress (€45)
    http://eu.riverisland.com/women/dresses/day--t-shirt-dresses/Lime-abstract-print-swing-dress-656805

Dungarees/playsuit (€35) - this takes me back to my childhood. Not sure if they'll look ridiculous on me or not but I'm determined to make them work! :cool:
    http://eu.riverisland.com/women/playsuits--jumpsuits/dungarees/Dark-wash-denim-dungarees-639941

Skirts (€17 each)
    http://eu.riverisland.com/women/skirts/skater-skirts/Bright-pink-graphic-print-skirt-648214

http://eu.riverisland.com/women/skirts/mini-skirts/Blue-graphic-daisy-print-mini-skirt-651750

http://eu.riverisland.com/women/skirts/mini-skirts/Blue-diamond-jacquard-mini-skirt-652264

http://eu.riverisland.com/women/skirts/mini-skirts/Blue-daisy-print-skater-skirt-652798

Shorts/culottes from Asos
    €15.49
    image1xl.jpg

€18.30
    image1xl.jpg

€21.13
    image4xl.jpg

I've summer clothes sorted now. Just must find the perfect white v-neck tshirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Belle have you won the lotto or something?! :-0

Belle have you won the lotto or something?! :-0

Nope, but living like a hermit because of this bloody thesis is a great money saver, so I blow it on clothes every so often. :D
    I'm still spending less than I would be if I was going out at weekends etc.

This thread is supposed to be for clothes appreciation, and sharing where and how much items were so others could find them if interested.
    I don't think it adds anything to the thread to comment on how much someone buys or spends though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Nope, but living like a hermit because of this bloody thesis is a great money saver, so I blow it on clothes every so often. :D

This thread is supposed to be for clothes appreciation, and sharing where and how much items were so others could find them if interested.
    I don't think it adds anything to the thread to comment on how much someone buys or spends though.

Ah I would imagine the comment was made in jest? :confused:

yellow hen wrote: »
    Ah I would imagine the comment was made in jest? :confused:

Probably was...... but I felt as though I had to justify buying what I did. (maybe the tiredness is just kicking in)

Anyway it doesn't really matter, I'm excited about my purchases, so let's move on and not hijack the thread. :) People come on here to drool over clothes and accessories, not read comments. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Ordered this on Thursday last as the sizes were selling out fast - fingers crossed it will be with me on Monday.

ASOS Reclaimed Vintage '20s Velvet Mini Dress with Crochet Collar
    image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Bought this in Forever 21. It was around 14euro.

00122449-02.jpg

This top in Zara for 29.95

2786243250_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1400237916640

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Love that Zara top, almost bought myself

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got a pink off the shoulder dress from Zara trf range - lovely colour but is very small sized and is a heavy fabric.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Strangely enough I had checked back and only saw the first part of your message.

I wasn't trying to make anyone justify their spending. I think you are being overly paranoid, but I apologise if I annoyed you. I couldn't imagine blowing that much money at one time on clothes and would probably seem to me like it was defeating the purpose of saving in the interim, but maybe not.

That is all!

• Advertisement

Couldn't find the exact photo of this shirt, but I got this Blue & white check shirt in Penney's for only €9. The one I have only has one top pocket though, so pic isn't exact. You can roll up the sleeves and button. its nice and lightweight for the summer.primark-CedarwoodBluChkShrtCMYK.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement