Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FOOSBALL

• 30-06-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there, anybody interested joining a Foosball (Tablesoccer) Club in Sligo,
    I have a proper Table and looking for Players to set up SLIGO FOOSBAAL CLUB to play in the long run tournaments against Dublin etc....

Drop me a line if you interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lchang

Unfortunately I live in Dublin, otherwise I would join your club!
    I'm looking to find people interested to play Foosball. I love the game and can't find a good opposition to play against!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NABLOSE

Check out the Facebooksite of the Dublin Foosballclub, they hang around in the Globebar from time to time. Just search Foosball Ireland on Facebook and join them. You will find proper oppositions there ;)
    If you ever down in Sligo, drop in for a game :)
    Cheers
    Kaspar

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Stormin Norm

Hi
    You can play against the best players in the country at the Globe Bar every Wednesday night from 8pm. The Facebook page is ....... All Ireland Foosball Association
    We do have all levels of players to play against from Pro to the not so experienced. Everyone is made to feel welcome and have a few games.
    So Wednesday night, Globe Bar after 8pm.
    Hope to see you there.
    Norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 newtosligo

Hey,

Just saw your post, are you still looking for players? :)

Hi there, yeah still looking for players, you'r the first one anyway asking :) but great.
    I'm still away at the moment and won't be back before the end of August.
    I drop you a note when i'm back and we can arrange to get together for some games.

Thanks for your interest.
    Cheers

• Advertisement

@NEWTOSLIGO
    hi, just back from holidays. Are you still intrested playing Foosball?
    Have you experience?
    So far you are the only one in Sligo interested in playing foosball :( but it would be a start :)
    maybe you know somebody else who likes playing?
    A little bit of skill or experience would be great too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 newtosligo

Hey NABLOSE,

Sorry, I never got a notification about a reply, wasn't being rude haha
    I don't have much experience playing it to be honest haha.
    Mind if I ask how old you are? :) I'm 24

Advertisement