Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Request] Pictures from the Weekend

Options
  • 23-06-2008 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Just make a request for any footage/pics of the flooding of the event.

If you do can you PM me.

I will have the ones i took up later in the week.

JP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

'wan FloodLAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

mailed them to doodee at gmail dot com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Galway LAN - Wet 'n' Wild!!!

I had a forkin blast and my sincere thanks to all involved as usual for providing such a fun filled weekend. Wouldn't mind about the flooding.

Myself, Tom and Adam headed for the go-karting place in Tynagh on the way back - I suggest next time we arrange ourselves accordingly for a big session :) For reference, I'm a WAY better driver than those 2 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

The Hotel (and the LAN) made one of the papers!

Find it here:
    http://now.lechinow.com/pics/tsunami.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wesker

"Ive never seen nerds move so fast" :D

Thats hilarious! Really enjoyed the LAN gaming, it was my first one and probably not the last. The flooding just made it really memorable!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

Legendary lan! No battlefield 2 was played and still enemy boat spotted is relevant, woohoo! Was a great laugh! I remember someone goin round with a video camera, anyone got the vid? or some more high res pics to see the detail of the water, and its true depth!
    Galwaylan for life! :D Weather shall not stop us! Muhahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

wesker wrote: »
    "Ive never seen nerds move so fast" :D

Its brilliant within the context of the article, laughed my ass off at that.

Advertisement