Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When/What would yee like for the next one?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

any update when its kicking off? I will help if u want to have structure and its on in nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

I will happily help out with organising TF2 if its in november

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Well if yee were to just poke people onto servers when the tournies start on the ALP site then it would be really appreciated. the Rest We can organise.

Right, Its looking like its gonna be a November Date, first weekend might not be good, so whos for the second or third weekend in November?

Dates and a Poll might be an idea.

either weekend will do for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

I vote for.. second so :)

• Advertisement

:) second option, second week in the month or the second of the month ?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

You go to NUIG Tar? Which machines have 1.6 on em?

hey lads,

If you haven't guessed already then here I am to tell you, this lan wont be going ahead next week. I'm afraid I have too much on my plate, Pook in currently in Seattle and Asok is just Hella busy as usual.

So we shall be rescheduling. I was considering having one in December but alot of people have said that its just too close to christmas, so the next one will be in January or Feb.
    If the Pook dont mind we can set a poll for either of the months and pick which best suits. that will last for one week and then we shall pick a weekend from that month.
    to make up for all this I'll see if we can get some neato sponsorship involved and the availability of the 3 hotel conference rooms.

any other idea lemme know.

****!
    I don't see any problems with 16/17/18 Nov or 23/24/25 Nov. I will help out if needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Been wantin 2 do galway lan but never had time, if one goes ahead in jan/feb/mar i'll be there.

• Advertisement

Sniipe wrote: »
    ****!
    I don't see any problems with 16/17/18 Nov or 23/24/25 Nov. I will help out if needed.

Except that I don't really have the time unless i have it next week which im sure my family would contest too.

Advertisement