Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Meet

Options
  • 01-01-2013 2:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Heads up rollers. Some disc spinning today at 4pm if the boys in blue don't twig. Ladies who like their boys suped up are always welcome of course. Corsa has a fresh new lacquer and these 14s gonna be smokin. Bass it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Dafuq?

New year, new lingo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Word to your mother, bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

What

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Oooh, I best get to ironing my tracky bottoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Corsa has a fresh new lacquer and these 14s gonna be smokin. Bass it.

Did your granny loan you her car?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

2013 year of trolls

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭eyeroad yearowl one

Heads up rollers. Some disc spinning today at 4pm if the boys in blue don't twig. Ladies who like their boys suped up are always welcome of course. Corsa has a fresh new lacquer and these 14s gonna be smokin. Bass it.

Fo' schizzle mah nizzle

What is happening to my lovely after hours >.<

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement