Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Charter - What is this all about?

Options
  • 11-10-2005 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

This forum is for discussion about snowboarding. Not betting. Or Soccer. Or weight loss. If your discussion was deleted and/or locked its 99% probably because it wasn't about snowboarding.

If you'd like to talk about snowboarding on the other hand this be the place to be doin it!

For a number of years now a group of us from boards have been going snowboarding to Livigno in Italy. As snowboarding goes, its a cheap & cheerful trip with anywhere between six and twenty* people in attendance. The town is duty free and filled with nice slopes, big mountains and cheap cheap cheap food and booze.

The purpose of this forum is to set up a club, which anyone with an interest in Skiing/Snowboarding can join. We want to expand the group, and branch out to different parts of Europe and farther afield. We hope to be able to leverage our membership volume with whichever travel agency gives us the best deal to get us a better group rate when we organise group trips away.
    (in other words we want bulk discounts...that's right you could be part of the bulk behind the discount! Don't you feel special?)

* *cough*I just completely made those numbers up from the top of my head and I have no idea if they are correct as I was in Canada snowboarding the year that had the largest turn out.

The rules?
    There are no rules at this time. Except for the normal ones. You know what they are...and if you don't, you'll find out when you break em ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CyberUnch

Guys if you are interested in the snowboarding scene in Ireland, you need to check out www.irishsnowboarder.com Irelands Unofficial Official Snowboarding community.. there are always people looking to go on trips and you will find some real reviews on resorts if you ask as many of the members are seasoned snowboarders..

Cyber..

Advertisement