Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

USA Orders

Options
  • 04-02-2021 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭

I want to place an order from Banana Republic USA, because they do tall sizes and I like their cuts and materials (for t-shirts at least)...

Unfortunately Address Pal seems to be closed down... Can anyone recommend a forwarding service or a way to get them into the country?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭VG31

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I want to place an order from Banana Republic USA, because they do tall sizes and I like their cuts and materials (for t-shirts at least)...

Unfortunately Address Pal seems to be closed down... Can anyone recommend a forwarding service or a way to get them into the country?

They're still operational, I'm not sure where you got this from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tails142

Addresspal is still operating.

Did you try just ordering it directly from the states though to irish address, I got an American eagle order before christmas, no problem, was only worth about 50 euro though, any more and you could be stung for vat and duty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I tried it a couple of days ago & the site was down...

Thanks, just tried again and its working. Going to place an order for about €120, if I have to pay duties, so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Done... I only spent $88 in the end. Thanks for putting me back on track.

Advertisement