Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

do ye reckon the vietnamese lads forever getting lifted in growhouses get there themselves?

LOL

Keep it to themselves. i.e. don't tread on anybody's toes.

The Chinese are not marching around Drogheda wielding meat cleavers telling the travellers to shut up shop because they are the new game in town like the previous poster seemed to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Boylan took 20k out of PP Rathcoole when it won in cheltenham. Sound lad.

He, and many others, took a lot more than €20k that day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Cocky arrogant always thought he was bigger than everyone coz of his da. He never got his hands dirty or put in any work even tho he likes to pretend he did telling people he done blokes on the back of a bike while all his yes men sit around and pretend he not telling lies

Wrong. Plus he was far from windy. I saw him knock the head off someone in the green in bonham street. Byrner was another level of nuts. Saw him smash some lad with his lid after a game in Armagh road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Keep it to themselves. i.e. don't tread on anybody's toes.

The Chinese are not marching around Drogheda wielding meat cleavers telling the travellers to shut up shop because they are the new game in town like the previous poster seemed to think.

Fair :pac: took you up wrong there alright, sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Wrong. Plus he was far from windy. I saw him knock the head off someone in the green in bonham street. Byrner was another level of nuts. Saw him smash some lad with his lid after a game in Armagh road

I'm talking about cancer

• Advertisement

Bomber back up tomorrow for sentence. tomorrow will tell a lot if he don't get a mulvey sentence he must of cut a deal and all prisoners cases go ahead with covid not like blokes on bail they can appear for sentence on video link so if bomber don't get sentenced they must be giving him more time for a deal. Say your jocks are browner than when your uncle got ye cancer but if I was you I be more worried about sf and pk turning state

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

I be more worried about sf and pk turning state

They were supposed to be up October 27th. I havn’t seen any press reports. Postponed due to COVID? All out on bail bar PK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

They were supposed to be up October 27th. I havn’t seen any press reports. Postponed due to COVID? All out on bail bar PK.

Pk case should of definately went ahead as remand prisoners cases take priority during covid but all gone quite. He charged with directing a criminal organisation could get life and I don't think he able do 5 never mind life. Cancer killed sf son after using them to keep arakas happy but looks like arakas cut a deal to ha ha. Arakas only got 6 years for conspiracy to murder in the scc which mean he only do 4 and a half max and they putting in the papers a quick thinking garda took pictures of his messages on the encro bull**** everyone knows how fast they lock ye have to know that cancer he opened that phone for them. Arakas doing his wack in portlaoise to away from all of cancers other goons. Loose lips sink ships cancer and they all realising your a set up merchant and are making there own deals now ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

tipptom wrote: »
    Just seen the racehorse Labaik had to be put down a while back.
    The strange story continues about the Cheltenham winner with Gordon Elliot releasing a statement saying he died from a gallops injury a few months back and is only releasing that information now and then there was another statement that the horse died of colic instead

Any one know the real story of this horses ownership,supposdly bought by a Anthony o Sulliavan but John Boylan aka John Power paid all the money and bills.

This ownership or Cabs involvement would not have came to light but for a a quirky horse that decided to jump of and win at Cheltenham

Are there any other gangland figures into racehorse ownership?

Won 500 on that race!

Buckets of blood snapping over in dubai can't Come back incase pk and sf made deals and while he stuck in the desert the pedo bf dumped his sister. This how sick cancer and his cult are bf was with buckets of bloods sister and raped there little cousin and buckets of blood and his sister stopped talking to the child over it now bf after dumping buckets sister and he getting with a young one half his age one his sisters mates and now buckets sister back talking to her cousin that he raped because he dumped her they are the sickest people around and then the sisters do breakdown crying in the shops when they see the family on the papers saying our family isn't murders sickos

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Sean hunt all over and the pigeon club in
    Ballyer

Reminds me of Dave Hunt who one of the top guys in the UK he's mad into the pigeons.

Buckets of blood snapping over in dubai can't Come back incase pk and sf made deals and while he stuck in the desert the pedo bf dumped his sister. This how sick cancer and his cult are bf was with buckets of bloods sister and raped there little cousin and buckets of blood and his sister stopped talking to the child over it now bf after dumping buckets sister and he getting with a young one half his age one his sisters mates and now buckets sister back talking to her cousin that he raped because he dumped her they are the sickest people around and then the sisters do breakdown crying in the shops when they see the family on the papers saying our family isn't murders sickos

Why don't you just copy and paste the whistleblowers tweets instead of trying to pretend you are in the know?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Why don't you just copy and paste the whistleblowers tweets instead of trying to pretend you are in the know?

One full stop in that whole paragraph, jaysus.

LOL.

Whatever Chinese organised crime there is, they seem to keep it to themselves.

Aside from the Lithuanians dealing heroin in small towns it seems that keeping it to your own is the general way of doing things among non national organised crime groups generally. They do the odd bit of business with the natives but generally seem to avoid stepping on anybody's toes.

Compare that to what you read about this county lines business in the UK.

County lines are run by British lads, mostly black but still British

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

They're In the know, they're the WHISTLEBLOWER ffs, the papers have been taken their info from here and Twitter but can't credit them.

One full stop in that whole paragraph, jaysus.

They've been discussed heavily here, it's the style they use, No1 has been able to Id them in 4 years even though even name under the sun has been said.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

Gangster gossip is the whistleblower ya eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

judaspig wrote: »
    County lines are run by British lads, mostly black but still British

*mostly white you mean

fenian2020 wrote: »
    *mostly white you mean

No I mean exactly what I typed, hence why I typed it.

• Advertisement

, the papers have been taken their info from here and Twitter but can't credit them.They're In the know, they're the WHISTLEBLOWER ffs

They've been discussed heavily here, it's the style they use, No1 has been able to Id them in 4 years even though even name under the sun has been said.

The lad that posts here is a plagiarist.

Everything he posts here is copied from the whistleblowers account, which is also where the journalists also get their scoops from.

Yeah the whistleblower has evaded being identified but the lad on here is playing a very dangerous game insulting very dangerous people to try and impress total strangers on a chat forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Everything he posts here is copied from the whistleblowers account, which is also where the journalists also get their scoops from.

Yeah the whistleblower has evaded being identified but the lad on here is playing a very dangerous game insulting very dangerous people to try and impress total strangers on a chat forum.

Its the same person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Gangster g is the real deal, has given us all here top information before the 1st twitter account John Smith (I think mid 2017) gangster gossip came first.

Gangster and the WHISTLEBLOWER are the same, by the looks of the information they're giving, they couldn't give two fcuks about the people they talk about.

fenian2020 wrote: »
    Gangster gossip is the whistleblower ya eejit.

Yeah sound, and you'd know for sure after being here a wet week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Well GG is always good for solid info so who cares, and to add a bit more to the Dubai saga, a few big boys have left the place, thinking DK was ready to sell them out, his world is crumbling, tomorrow will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

sincerely appreciate you posts, great insight on everything but cant you just change your name to whistleblower so i don't get confused?

im not the sharpest tool.

gangstergossip isn’t the whistleblower, 100% not, a waffler like stingrayed, 2 paul williams fans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭AmberGold

judaspig wrote: »
    No I mean exactly what I typed, hence why I typed it.

You can’t be using words like “hence” round here!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

GG is the goat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 TheTruth2021

Brownings are scum of the earth . Both sisters running a salon and gym in the same building and are cleaning serious money. Brownings assets will be taken by the state soon enough . Him and McEnroe are hanging in by the skin of their teeth . Finnegan owns Browning and what he done to that young one and how the Brownings let it happen says it all .

Advertisement