Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Well to be fair if you go, there will indeed be trouble. However, I should also point out that that if you do stay, there could in fact be double that amount of trouble.

So, The Clash would lead me to believe that you should go :pac:

That's what I was leaning towards, the clash have yet to steer me wrong.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've to make very important, potentially life changing decisions over the next month or two. I don't like all this responsibility, although I'm excited at the same time I just need to figure out the right approach on how to get to where I want to go.

This is basically me too. Except I've to have the decisions made by Friday at the absolute latest, and I suck so hard at decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

All this study simply can not be healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

All this study simply can not be healthy.

I'm an extreme procrastinator,so likewise I'll have to do ridiculous amounts of study this time next year,as well as in a few weeks.. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My ear is in bits, I've two exams left and I just want to start crying. PAIN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I would rather put my head through a wall than do this thesis right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Revelling in my own apocalyptic sourness at being woken up early. By a power drill.

And yes, 10 o'clock is early. Kofi Annan said.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Well, I failed that exam. PANIC ATTACK FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

It kinda sucks when you have never worked properly in your whole life and are thrown into the deep end. and while i know i can pull it off its the overwhelming fear that hits ya.

Sitting in the training room today learning the system and my head was just exploding. I've gone from 5 years of never studying hard for anything in my life to suddenly trying to cram as much information into my head as possible to make me as professional, excellent and great. I'm looking at the trainer while their talking and im like oh my fu*king god(im putting extreme emphasis on that) what the hell have i got myself in for, what if i cant live upto this high prestigious expectation my bosses are expecting from me. What am i going to do and then i calmed and am like you have to give it your best. you cant walk away or it will be a failure. you have to push through it and remember what's driving you to do it.

my head it just boggle eyed. from looking at computer screens all day and taking in information in and trying to do things and then making mistakes so you have to restart which makes you fall behind and your trying to listen to what the trainer is going on about. im seriously worried if i can handle this extreme environment. its like going from a -D student to a top A student its crazy just so crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Have 9 exams in the space of 2 weeks. And they had all of may to spread the exams out over.

• Advertisement

Back to feeling like shit again, like every other day. This "relationship" has to end before it drives me insane but it's just this big fucken circle that never ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Today was my last day of lectures for my degree which isn't really an aaaaarrrrggghhhhh in itself, but the prospect of having to live in the real world is slightly terrifying. Also makes me feel quite lonely for some unknown reason.
    I never did do well with endings...

You know you're becoming a hermit when you make up an excuse to bail on your own birthday night out. I hate this time of year. Exams can feck off, being sick can feck off and being tired can feck off. Also it's my birthday if I want to stay in and watch TV and have an early night then I damn well will.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I haven't studied for my exams at all. I feel sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Just drained a cup of hot chocolate ughhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Just went to a meeting to talk about something, get it off of my chest, and didn't even go there.

Today was the last day my class'll be together til graduation. And I found out the 2 of my best friends in college got jobs in Dublin. Hope we actually meet up instead of the usual making plans and no action.

Can't believe I'm done so soon.

2 more assignments and I'm done, so close yet so far :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    This is basically me too. Except I've to have the decisions made by Friday at the absolute latest, and I suck so hard at decisions.

24 hours on, I already regret and doubt the decisions I made. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

Some absolute scumbag stole my hubcaps last night. People like that should be put into prison and never allowed out again. They shouldn't be afforded basic human rights ... hope that scum gets what he deserves.

Some absolute scumbag stole my hubcaps last night. People like that should be put into prison and never allowed out again. They shouldn't be afforded basic human rights ... hope that scum gets what he deserves.

Your hubCAPS? :P wow some people must be really fcking desperate in life to steal hubcaps Christ. That's not cool who does that sht? (Besides the obvious mentioned in the quote)

• Advertisement

All of your lies are tearing me apart. I need to get out of here. I need to sort something else out. I know I did wrong but it's the only way to get the truth out of you. I was right about every single one of them.

I really don't know what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Today was the last day my class'll be together til graduation. And I found out the 2 of my best friends in college got jobs in Dublin. Hope we actually meet up instead of the usual making plans and no action.

Can't believe I'm done so soon.

2 more assignments and I'm done, so close yet so far :P

You can do it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

when people ya know your whole life turn on ya the second they get a girlfriend. don't expect a friend in a month when she breaks your heart

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Love is messy and a piece of **** when it decides to be.

I second this! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I second this! :)

Booking flights to go away in August. Aer lingus want €40 to bring a checked in bag and ryanair €50. Last time I booked (last summer) it was €20 or €15. What the actual fúck. Such a rip off.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Booking flights to go away in August. Aer lingus want €40 to bring a checked in bag and ryanair €50. Last time I booked (last summer) it was €20 or €15. What the actual fúck. Such a rip off.

I thought 1 bag was free upto #kg and 1 carry on. Yes Ryanair are a Rip off.

My toaster is dying... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Christ, my sinuses are fúcked. I've had random stabbing pains in my face and ear pain all day. I should probably go to the doctor...

Advertisement