Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Hackerspaces Week 2012

• 24-08-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi Nexus,

I am contacting all Irish Hackerspaces this weekend regarding Irish Hackerspaces Week. This year I am coordinating and helping all hackerspaces that need help organizing events for Irish Hackerspaces Week 2012

I am already mailed the Irish Hackerspaces mailing list, but I am unclear how many hackerpaces are actually on this list, so now I SPAM everyone :)

I just put a post up on TOG.ie advertising the week and describing what we plan so do. We will be trying to get events running over all 9 days if we can, but even if you can just run one or two events under the banner, and maybe try take part in the quiz we run each year it would be great - http://www.tog.ie/2012/08/irish-hackerspaces-week-2012/

Any help or questions you need/have please contact me, or simply reply. Tell me your events so I can advertise them to the wider community.

Cheers
    Jester

TOG Hackerspace

Advertisement