Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the fuse on a Warmflow Kabin Pak Outdoor Oil Boiler - K120HE

• 17-06-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭

I've a Warmflow Kabin Pak Outdoor Oil Boiler - K120HE and it stopped working during storm Hector, when the power went. It's dead as a Dodo. I've been told that there's a 3 amp fuse that I could try changing, in the hopeful chance that it' something that simple. Does anyone know where that fuse it located and also, is it the sort of fuse you'd find in a plug or would it be like the fuse you'd find in a car?

I've two photos attached. One of the electrical connections at the burner and one of the temperature setting housing. Would I find the fuse in that housing or in burner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭highdef

Apologies, the photo of the electrical connections at Riello burner won't attach as it is too large.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭jimf

the first thing to rule out is that the high limit stat hasn't tripped

on the photo of the stat you posted it will be behind the slotted cover on the stat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭highdef

jimf wrote: »
    the first thing to rule out is that the high limit stat hasn't tripped

on the photo of the stat you posted it will be behind the slotted cover on the stat
    The boiler was working fine before the power cut from the storm so assuming there may have been a brown out. Is tripping of the high limit stat tripping a common occurrence in a power outage?

Advertisement