Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hour passion

• 16-05-2019 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

hey all
    apologies if its been asked before, planning a trip to Kildare village shortly, going to visit hour passion watch shop, do they have much of a selection there? anyone got discount on any of the watches there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Anyone else think the name sounds like a place that does massages with "happy endings"?

No? Just me then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

In there recently and underwhelmed by selection. The one in Dublin airport has more on display

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭porker36

OmegaGene wrote: »
    i went in for a look today, few longines there and that’s about it here a few pics for prices
    Personally I would go pre owned but I guess this is always an option for someone buying a present

cheers thanks for the pictures and prices, I can compare now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Some hamilton and Rado there too

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I dropped in yesterday and the only Longines that caught my eye was a trench watch, sorry no pics and I can't find any on line either. Nice creamy dial on them, around the 1000-1100 price.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭porker36

I popped in myself few months back, staff were lovely and tried a few watches on but nothing got my attention, didn't think there was any great savings

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

it can depend and you can be lucky
    found my wife a really nice Tissot for her birthday recently

Advertisement