Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Competition

• 02-03-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I Run A Golf Comp Over 5 Tournaments Every Year (The Four Majors and The Players Championship). Got 32 People The Year Before Last, Got 37 People Last Year. Done With Family, Work Mates & Lads From The Golf Club. 13 Cash Prizes. Done In League Format. Private Message Me If Interested. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skreddy

Skreddy wrote: »
    I Run A Golf Comp Over 5 Tournaments Every Year (The Four Majors and The Players Championship). Got 32 People The Year Before Last, Got 37 People Last Year. Done With Family, Work Mates & Lads From The Golf Club. 13 Cash Prizes. Done In League Format. Private Message Me If Interested. Cheers

25 People In So Far : ) Let Me Know If Anymore People Are Interested & Ill Send Ya The Info. Cheers : )

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skreddy

Skreddy wrote: »
    25 People In So Far : ) Let Me Know If Anymore People Are Interested & Ill Send Ya The Info. Cheers : )

33 in now. Deadline 6pm Wednesday. All details will be sent to your phone. Cheers : )

Advertisement