Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The skies over the midlands.

Options
  • 21-10-2019 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Does anyone else think it's weird what's going on in the skies over Longford, Cavan, and Westmeath areas today?
    Each time I go outside I see another 3-4 planes flying over at high altitude.
    Some days I might see nothing in the skies, but today it's an absolute blitz.
    I would say that I've seen maybe 20-25 planes fly over my house in the five or six times I've been outside, all spewing out what I would consider to be chemtrails that linger in the sky long after the plane has disappeared over the horizon.

Now you may not believe that chemtrails exist but if so, answer me this.
    Why would 50 planes (I've just looked out again and there's another three up there, so 50 is probably a conservative estimate!) fly over my house today when I live in a rural area that AFAIK is not on a recognised flight path and would normally have zero flyovers?

PS: I've looked out again and there's two more flying over...but strangely, one of them has zero emissions, as in no chemtrail, no vapour trail..nothing at all??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Try looking at

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

for in more info about Chemtrails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Weather man.... Weather. You can come up out of the bunker now.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭The Wild Goose

Oops! wrote: »
    Weather man.... Weather. You can come up out of the bunker now.

Do you mean that 50 planes flying over is a result of the weather?

Or...The weather is a result of the 50 planes flying over?

Note: only one of the above is plausible, as in..

The weather cannot cause 50 planes to fly over, however..
    50 planes flying over could possibly affect the weather?

So I'm presuming you meant option two then.
    Unless you meant that the only thing affecting the weather is weather, and chemtrails don't exist?
    But this doesn't address the main thrust of the post, which is why 50 planes are flying over an area which normally has little or no air traffic?

Fortunately I'm not in a bunker. If I were I wouldn't be able to see the sky now would I?
    Incidentally I've since noticed something else odd...
    All the planes are flying in roughly the same direction ie. North-West.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

You should look up more, a mix of Dublin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam traffic heading to North America

https://www.flightradar24.com/EIN60Y/228edc7a

Today's traffic movement since 10 am

https://www.flightradar24.com/2019-10-21/09:55/12x/51,-2/6

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Why would 50 planes (I've just looked out again and there's another three up there, so 50 is probably a conservative estimate!) fly over my house today when I live in a rural area that AFAIK is not on a recognised flight path and would normally have zero flyovers?
    Chemtrails don't exist.

Why would 50 planes fly over your house in the conspiracy theory version?

Are they targeting you specifically?
    Or just that part of the country?
    Or is that the usual amount of coverage all over the world?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Does anyone else think it's weird what's going on in the skies over Longford, Cavan, and Westmeath areas today?
    Each time I go outside I see another 3-4 planes flying over at high altitude.
    Some days I might see nothing in the skies, but today it's an absolute blitz.
    I would say that I've seen maybe 20-25 planes fly over my house in the five or six times I've been outside, all spewing out what I would consider to be chemtrails that linger in the sky long after the plane has disappeared over the horizon.

PS: I've looked out again and there's two more flying over...but strangely, one of them has zero emissions, as in no chemtrail, no vapour trail..nothing at all??

Also

If true..

What chemicals are they spraying exactly?
    What impact or effect do these chemicals have?
    If they spray them at 20,000 feet they aren't going to touch the ground below, so why spray them so high?
    These pilots don't mind chemicals being sprayed on the families, friends, coworkers?

And many, many more questions but we'll just stick to that lot for now

You should look up more, a mix of Dublin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam traffic heading to North America

https://www.flightradar24.com/EIN60Y/228edc7a

Today's traffic movement since 10 am

https://www.flightradar24.com/2019-10-21/09:55/12x/51,-2/6

That's an interesting site you posted for me to view.
    However it doesn't correlate with what I'm seeing in the sky?
    I stayed outside for about 10 minutes when there was a large volume indicated on the map to be flying over my general area and I saw two planes. I realise they're not all flying over my house but I can see maybe 20-30 miles in each direction so I have a pretty big visual corridor.
    Also there was a plane flying in the opposite direction (south-east) which was not shown on the map at all?

There's also around eight trails in the sky on a north-east south-west axis (think Belfast-Killarney) which must have occurred earlier when I was indoors, yet that doesn't seem to be a flight path occurring on the map?

If it's a case that only a small portion of the north-west air traffic is visible to me (as it would appear from the 10 minute spell I mentioned above), then the periods earlier today when I was seeing 3,4 and 5 planes at a time in the sky would mean there were actually staggering amounts of planes flying that route, I mean you'd be talking multiple hundreds per hour.
    And yet I didn't see one plane flying in the opposite direction?

Perhaps it's the answer, but it still poses some other questions.
    I'll revisit that site again over the next couple of days before making a judgement.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Also

If true..

What chemicals are they spraying exactly?
    What impact or effect do these chemicals have?
    If they spray them at 20,000 feet they aren't going to touch the ground below, so why spray them so high?
    These pilots don't mind chemicals being sprayed on the families, friends, coworkers?

And many, many more questions but we'll just stick to that lot for now

I don't have a load of letters after my name but I do observe and question, which is why I posted asking if others had observed a large concentration of aircraft in the sky today.
    Perhaps you should do your own research and I'd suggest a good starting point might be:
    Agenda 21
    Any of the Climate Engineering Conferences over the last number of years
    Geoengineering Proposals to deal with 'climate change'
    climatechangeagenda.com

However bearing that in mind I will attempt to answer:

I don't know the chemical composition "exactly" but it would probably be a combination of aluminium and sulphate particles.

2nd & 3rd Questions together: They're not designed to fall to the ground, and to be effective would be released at an altitude nearer to 60,000 feet rather than 20,000. The effect is to create more cloud cover and block out direct sunlight, supposedly to counteract 'global warming'. Which leads to question 4..

If the pilots are being told by releasing these chemicals they're doing their bit for global warming would they be appeased, 'knowing' that they're saving the planet for future generations?
    Then again maybe they don't even know.. maybe the chemicals are released on an altitude sensitive trigger switch?

What I do know is that I've seen the effects on numerous occasions conducive with the chemtrail theory, whereby a beautiful blue sky would become streaked with 'chemtrails', and shortly after would turn to a steely grey colour complete with misty rain.

What I also know is that "climate change" is covering for a multitude of sins. What I'd like to know is why the Green Party have so much to say about climate change, yet ZERO to say about 5G, mandatory Vaccinations, LED street lighting? I know cause I emailed them.
    Maybe you could answer that one for me?

I don't have a load of letters after my name but I do observe and question, which is why I posted asking if others had observed a large concentration of aircraft in the sky today.
    Perhaps you should do your own research and I'd suggest a good starting point might be:
    Agenda 21
    climatechangeagenda.com

I do recommend questioning the agenda of those types of sites.
    However bearing that in mind I will attempt to answer:

I don't know the chemical composition "exactly" but it would probably be a combination of aluminium and sulphate particles.
    2nd & 3rd Questions together: They're not designed to fall to the ground, and to be effective would be released at an altitude nearer to 60,000 feet rather than 20,000. The effect is to create more cloud cover and block out direct sunlight, supposedly to counteract 'global warming'.

Airliners typically travel at an altitude of 30,000 feet to 40,000 feet.

How does this so-called cloud cover counteract global warming? excess clouds would exacerbate temperatures
    If the pilots are being told by releasing these chemicals they're doing their bit for global warming would they be appeased, 'knowing' that they're saving the planet for future generations?
    Then again maybe they don't even know.. maybe the chemicals are released on an altitude sensitive trigger switch?

This is speculation based on speculation which itself is based on speculation
    What I do know is that I've seen the effects on numerous occasions conducive with the chemtrail theory, whereby a beautiful blue sky would become streaked with 'chemtrails', and shortly after would turn to a steely grey colour complete with misty rain.

They are contrails.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
    What I also know is that "climate change" is covering for a multitude of sins. What I'd like to know is why the Green Party have so much to say about climate change, yet ZERO to say about 5G, mandatory Vaccinations, LED street lighting? I know cause I emailed them.
    Maybe you could answer that one for me?

Thanks for the answers

I would recommend paying attention to the consensus of real scientists, doctors and medical professionals over woo merchants who sell alarmism and magic healing water

How do you tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

I would say theres wacky dal trails coming out of your house :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

King Mob wrote: »
    How do you tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail?

No difference, contrails are made up of chemicals(chemtrails). Mainly dihydrogen monoxide vapor.

tuxy wrote: »
    No difference, contrails are made up of chemicals(chemtrails). Mainly dihydrogen monoxide vapor.
    Dihydrogen Monoxide! I hear that causes metals to rust!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

King Mob wrote: »
    Dihydrogen Monoxide! I hear that causes metals to rust!

Thousands of people die every year due to over exposure.

It's true,
    When. I was a young lad I did work experience in Dublin airport.
    One of my jobs was filling the planes with chemicals just before they took off.
    It was like a petrol pump just out of sight of the public.
    It was 79p a liter and the pilot would get 30/40 pound worth, some of the English pilots would say "fill 'er up mate" and get 60/70pounds worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,393 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Chemtrails are hugely inefficient so they don't use them any more.
    Irish Water got that tender a few years ago and add small doses of Barium to the water supply to help control the masses. Much more efficient than chemtrail dispersal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Ffs folks, gets some hobbies, before you fry your brains

Do you mean that 50 planes flying over is a result of the weather?

Or...The weather is a result of the 50 planes flying over?

Note: only one of the above is plausible, as in..

The weather cannot cause 50 planes to fly over, however..
    50 planes flying over could possibly affect the weather?

So I'm presuming you meant option two then.
    Unless you meant that the only thing affecting the weather is weather, and chemtrails don't exist?
    But this doesn't address the main thrust of the post, which is why 50 planes are flying over an area which normally has little or no air traffic?

Fortunately I'm not in a bunker. If I were I wouldn't be able to see the sky now would I?
    Incidentally I've since noticed something else odd...
    All the planes are flying in roughly the same direction ie. North-West.

North Atlantic Tracks

Commercial flights all go along corridors. This makes it easier for ATC on each side if all flights are on one path. These can change depending on weather etc. This explains your confusion about 50 planes suddenly being above your house.
    I have no idea why you think the weather couldn't cause 50 planes to fly over your house, unless you are totally unaware of flight corridors, which makes no sense for someone knowledgeable about the flights.

In your first post, you state that you don't live on a flight path. Considering that is clearly not the case, isn't it more likely that you're just not on a frequently used one?

tracks.jpg

There could even be some random military use of airspace causing flights to go around that area.

You have just included I'd say well over a million people in your conspiracy. Designers, engineers, builders, testers, pilots, maintenance, air crash forensics etc. over the course of decades.

"This is Ireland! We don't have changeable weather! It doesn't go from sunny to cloudy in an afternoon! Conspiracy!"
    I don't have a load of letters after my name but I do observe and question

No, you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Most of the time it's cloudy where you live so you don't see them. When they produce chemtrails it's obvious they are there. When they don't it's not that easy to see a plane at 30000ft. As mentioned above the traffic may be increased due to different flight corridors being used.

'chemtrails' as you call them will only be visible in certain atmospheric conditions so they won't always be visible. You may see one plane producing them and another not producing them in the same sky. Altitude would be one explanation for this.

I'd keep the tinfoil hat on though and the gas mask at the ready.

Oh Wow!
    I don't even know where to begin...

Well first off, I see that NOBODY addressed the Green Party issue?
    Now that's a strange one, because the Green Party are supposed to be all about protecting the environment and saving the planet yet have nothing to say about 5G?
    Not a word on their website, despite the fact that 180 scientists and doctors recently presented a petition to the EU asking for a moratorium on the roll-out of 5G until independent testing was done on the potential health risks.
    And not a word about LED street lighting either.
    The Barcelona Institute for World Health combined with Exeter University produced a 3 year study which concluded that people living in areas of LED street lighting have 1.5 times the likelihood of contacting breast cancer and twice the likelihood of contacting prostate cancer.
    When direct contact was made enquiring about their stance on these issues it was ignored. But apparently nobody here thinks that's odd or questionable?

@ Dohnjoe
    Agenda 21
    climatechangeagenda.com

"I do recommend questioning the agenda of those types of sites."

Those type of sites?? Do you even know what Agenda 21 is?
    Agenda 21 is not a "site"
    Neither are Climate Engineering Conferences or Geoengineering Proposals "sites"

You quote Wikipedia as your source of information?
    Wikipedia is not an unbiased source of information, and is well known for pushing the official agenda regarding any contentious issues. Check out 9/11 on Wikipedia, or better still type "5G health concerns" into their search engine and see what you come up with.

"I would recommend paying attention to the consensus of real scientists, doctors and medical professionals over woo merchants who sell alarmism and magic healing water"
    Well 180 of them put their names to a petition which is being ignored by the party who "want to save the environment". What about you? What have you done apart from checking Wikipedia?
    I rang the Dept. of Communications numerous times asking one simple question:
    "Is 5G currently being rolled out in Ireland".
    Nobody there would give a definitive answer, so the Dept. of Communications could not communicate on a communications query?

Do you know where the term "conspiracy theory" originated?
    It was created by the CIA in the aftermath of the Kennedy assassination in order to discredit any questioning of the official narrative.

Now fortunately I have a life to live. I have about six other people hitting on me, which I don't mind but will have to address later.
    In the meantime, would anyone like to comment on the Green party/5G situation? Just askin'..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,410 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Planes fly at different altitudes.

The formation of contrails is dependent on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the plane is flying at.

It's simple science really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Oh Wow!

Now that's a strange one, because the Green Party are supposed to be all about protecting the environment and saving the planet yet have nothing to say about 5G?
    The Barcelona Institute for World Health combined with Exeter University produced a 3 year study which concluded that people living in areas of LED street lighting have 1.5 times the likelihood of contacting breast cancer and twice the likelihood of contacting prostate cancer.
    When direct contact was made enquiring about their stance on these issues it was ignored. But apparently nobody here thinks that's odd or questionable?

It was created by the CIA in the aftermath of the Kennedy assassination in order to discredit any questioning of the official narrative.

Now fortunately I have a life to live. I have about six other people hitting on me, which I don't mind but will have to address later.
    In the meantime, would anyone like to comment on the Green party/5G situation? Just askin'..

You're gone off on a bit of a tangent there OP.

Oh Wow!

Not a word on their website, despite the fact that 180 scientists and doctors recently presented a petition to the EU asking for a moratorium on the roll-out of 5G until independent testing was done on the potential health risks.

@ Dohnjoe
    Agenda 21
    climatechangeagenda.com

Wikipedia is not an unbiased source of information, and is well known for pushing the official agenda regarding any contentious issues. Check out 9/11 on Wikipedia, or better still type "5G health concerns" into their search engine and see what you come up with.

"I would recommend paying attention to the consensus of real scientists, doctors and medical professionals over woo merchants who sell alarmism and magic healing water"
    Well 180 of them put their names to a petition which is being ignored by the party who "want to save the environment". What about you? What have you done apart from checking Wikipedia?
    Nobody there would give a definitive answer, so the Dept. of Communications could not communicate on a communications query?

This thread is about contrails. The wiki article I posted about contrails is sourced and can be compared to any scientific or meteorological source on them.

There's no evidence for "secret chemicals being sprayed en masse from airliners to combat climate change"

For 5G, Led lights and the other stuff, feel free to create separate threads

Oh Wow!

@ Dohnjoe
    Agenda 21
    climatechangeagenda.com

But why would we bother to dive into any of that when you dont seem to be able to answer a very simple very basic question:
    How do you tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Agenda 21is so 2015.

So the general consensus here is that chemtrails are a load of conspiracy tosh, right?
    The video below is David Keith,
    Professor of Applied Physics for Harvard University's Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and Professor of Public Policy for the Harvard Kennedy School at Harvard University.
    It was a presentation he did in 2009
    So what do you think they have been up to in the ten years since, playing cribbage maybe?
    And given his apparent unconcern with regard to the health implications, what do you think is actually discussed privately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qEBZAE0rbs

So the general consensus here is that chemtrails are a load of conspiracy tosh, right?
    The video below is David Keith,
    Professor of Applied Physics for Harvard University's Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and Professor of Public Policy for the Harvard Kennedy School at Harvard University.
    It was a presentation he did in 2009
    So what do you think they have been up to in the ten years since, playing cribbage maybe?
    And given his apparent unconcern with regard to the health implications, what do you think is actually discussed privately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qEBZAE0rbs

This took 5 seconds to find

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611682/how-one-climate-scientist-combats-threats-and-misinformation-from-chemtrail-conspiracists/

Just to clarify that post in case you didn't catch it...
    He's asked about the health implications of dumping 10 megatons of aluminium into the atmosphere..
    He doesn't balk at the idea, or even dispute the figures..
    10 megatons equals 10 million tons! of aluminium.

Just to clarify that post in case you didn't catch it...
    He's asked about the health implications of dumping 10 megatons of aluminium into the atmosphere..
    He doesn't balk at the idea, or even dispute the figures..
    10 megatons equals 10 million tons! of aluminium.

Sorry you have supporting evidence of your conspiracy happening or you are imagining that it may be happening?

• Advertisement

@Dohnjoe
    Oh okay, so what he's filmed saying 10 years ago doesn't apply then. That's cool.
    If you were making a talk about experimenting and someone dropped a figure of 10 million tons of aluminium into a question and the figure was outrageous would you not refute it no?

Although if Wikipedia says it's true and it's on the dodgy Agenda 21 website that would make it okay I suppose...

Advertisement