Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eason's annuals €2

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

podge018 wrote: »
    very same, 4 emails and 4th book out of 5 cancelled. Will get a mail on Thursday probably to tell me the 5th is out of stock.

A day early. All 5 cancelled. Won't catch me again next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭celt262

3/3 All in separate deliveries a few days apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

celt262 wrote: »
    3/3 All in separate deliveries a few days apart.

I got 4 deliveries for 5 books.

At 2 quid each they lost money

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Meath08

3/4 received here. Very happy kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

OmegaGene wrote: »
    how did they catch you exactly ?

by trying to sell me an item they didn't have to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Hardly out of pocket are you
    Bargains like these don’t always work out but always worth a try

They have form doing this. They've been doing it for years.

They waste peoples time due to their inability to have proper supply chain management.

So you have a company that doesn't learn from its mistakes which alienates customers.

We;re in a digital age and they still haven't adjusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Ordered 12 annuals in two orders. Got 8 delivered. For annuals that are €2 inc delivery its a no brainer and has kept my fella occupied in lockdown this week. He and I more than happy. Thanks OP and Easons

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

reminder for anyone that are still to receive any, contact them about a refund. ive been waiting 2 weeks. emailed them today and they processed my refund. so if you havent gotten annuals or refund, dont forget to ask for a refund.

Advertisement