Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems loading or viewing - report them here.

• 11-01-2010 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

As with all things technical occasionally problems can occur. We'll try and solve any issues here if you make them known to us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Few problems reported so far - But if you are having technical difficulties then let us know and we'll do our best to help - Let us know what computer you are using. What connection you have [eg broadband / dial up / etc] what browser you are using.. eg Firefox internet explorer, safari etc and what the nature of the problem is.

Things that will often help are clearing your history and sometimes your cookie files... but beware as if you remove all your cookies you might not be able to log into certain sites with resubmitting passwords and user names. Sometimes it may be that there is heavy traffic to the site and coming back later can help. Also you can turn off HD for faster streaming. Finally if you want a full screen picture click on the symbol next to the red bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Hi, I've watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them.

After each episode I have clicked on the Facebook 'share' option to try and spread the word, each time it opens a facebook page but then says that the address is incorrect.

Can you maybe look at it?

Really looking forward to the remaining episodes!

murpho999 wrote: »
    Hi, I've watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them.

After each episode I have clicked on the Facebook 'share' option to try and spread the word, each time it opens a facebook page but then says that the address is incorrect.

Can you maybe look at it?

Really looking forward to the remaining episodes!

Thank you for that - we are aware that there was some kind of a reset - So we hope to have that sorted out by the weekend.

We have also posted episodes up on You Tube

It means we have to split episodes in two, but for some people it may provide faster streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Just a minor thing, but someone pointed it out..

On The Covies Wikipedia page, the 'official youtube' link actually links to Mr Sneddon's account as opposed to The Covies Channel, and not all the current stuff is uploaded there.

• Advertisement

inisboffin wrote: »
    Just a minor thing, but someone pointed it out..

On The Covies Wikipedia page, the 'official youtube' link actually links to Mr Sneddon's account as opposed to The Covies Channel, and not all the current stuff is uploaded there.

I have no idea who's done Wiki - had a look at it myself and it's like doubl;e dutch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Epistemic salsa

Hi, there seems to be something wrong with episode 7. It downloaded alright, very fast actually, but once we got to 00:09 the film froze (though time kept running), accompanied by extremely weird, crackling noises... Checked on a different computer - same story.
    Any idea what's going on? :confused:
    Best wishes - hope it's not too hard to fix..!

Yes unfortunately there are tech difficulties tonight that are totally down to BTBroadband.ie - :mad:
    I'm uploading a replacement file but it takes many, many hours. Should be ok for tomorrow.
    Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Fatboydim wrote: »
    Yes unfortunately there are tech difficulties tonight that are totally down to BTBroadband.ie - :mad:
    I'm uploading a replacement file but it takes many, many hours. Should be ok for tomorrow.
    Apologies

I'm having the same problem.

Proabably also because you are now switched to Vodafone from BT Ireland and there have been lots of problems with that!

Ep 7 is now live and tested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement