Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Change my username?

• 27-01-2021 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just curious as to how I can change my username. I signed up a while ago and my username is supposed to read “redordead”. However something happened I’ve been left with this!

Any advice on this is appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,049 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are only for subscribers. You can read more about that here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056950118

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

Spear wrote: »
    Name changes are only for subscribers. You can read more about that here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056950118

Thank you. So I’ve just subscribed for 1 month. Can I edit the name myself then? Or does a mod have to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Leftwaffe

Thank you. So I’ve just subscribed for 1 month. Can I changed the name myself or does a mod have to do it?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Post your request here

Thanks

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Morning,

It doesn't appear that the subscription has been added to your account. Have to check on PayPal, though with the changeover from Journal to standalone, I don't currently have access myself so there might be a little delay. Following up with the person who does have access and once that's done, I can make sure your subscription is added and name is changed over. Sorry about this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement