Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm a Celebrity 2020

1120121122123124126»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I watched the final on +1 and I’m glad Vermin didn’t win and Jordan just annoyed me too much. I’m going I’m to miss this thread and all my new best friends I’ve made :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

any word on who got paid what .
    someone was claiming mo got 300k

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any word on the mystery pi$$or and will they be knighted Sir Pi$$or OBE CBE MBE

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Thanks for that, had never seen it before - it's hilarious.
    Can anyone please tell me the name of the tune/song being played at the very end of the clip, about the last half minute. I know it by sound but not the name and it's bugging the absolute life out of me. I'd like to play it in full without them talking over it but cannot find the name of it to search for it. I tried using the Google Listen widget thing on my phone but them talking over it distorts all the results I'm getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭sporina

Alice1 wrote: »
    Disgusted that fake woman won! She is unwholesomely sweet

I wondered whether or not she was too sweet to be pure too.. felt she was playing to the masses when on camera on her own (you know the little snippets they do)...

but I was willing to give her the benefit of doubt cos I don't know what she's like in real life.. maybe thats just her.. v British..

Not sure now... if she was faking it, she's a great actress...

In an event, the others all seems to like her and had great things to say about her..

I did feel that Jordan was v sincere though... I do wish he hadda won

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Thanks for that, had never seen it before - it's hilarious.
    Can anyone please tell me the name of the tune/song being played at the very end of the clip, about the last half minute. I know it by sound but not the name and it's bugging the absolute life out of me. I'd like to play it in full without them talking over it but cannot find the name of it to search for it. I tried using the Google Listen widget thing on my phone but them talking over it distorts all the results I'm getting.

Aagh! I know it. It’s from a movie. Can’t remember which one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any word on the mystery pi$$or and will they be knighted Sir Pi$$or OBE CBE MBE
    Apparently, it was Vernon - he asked the others not to tell because he didn't want his "very posh wife" to know! I'm assuming he's just as bad at home though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭sporina

lol

Mario Falcone (CBB and TOWIE) is Giovanna's brother, they are Italian

the_only_way_is_essex_sr14_15-e1439198970553.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200&h=630&crop=1&zoom=1&ssl=1

• Registered Users Posts: 35,568 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

https://twitter.com/jordannorth1/status/718455955122470912

https://twitter.com/jordannorth1/status/1136975371138715650

Old tweets, but geez he's clearly gay. Must be tough getting out of jungle and seeing all the talk of him. Even to google , or search on twiiter it predicts '' j o r d a n = jordan north gay''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mario Falcone (CBB and TOWIE) is Giovanna's brother, they are Italian

the_only_way_is_essex_sr14_15-e1439198970553.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200&h=630&crop=1&zoom=1&ssl=1
    I think she drew the short genetic straw ...

No coming out party this year, poor Jordan really missed out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,818 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I couldn't even remember Mario being in CBB !
    I had to google then remembered that series .

Shows what an impression he made on me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I couldn't even remember Mario being in CBB !
    I had to google then remembered that series .

Shows what an impression he made on me :pac:

Does anyone else thinks he looks a bit like Mark Ruffalo?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Does anyone else thinks he looks a bit like Mark Ruffalo?

I see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Sickened Vernon didn't win, he was the best in there

• Registered Users Posts: 35,568 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

She should have known

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Voting figures for the final revealed. Very close between Giovanna and Jordan.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a34965894/im-a-celebrity-2020-giovanna-fletcher-final-voting-figures/

Voting figures for the final revealed. Very close between Giovanna and Jordan.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a34965894/im-a-celebrity-2020-giovanna-fletcher-final-voting-figures/
    ITV released the exact voting figures around the same time it was confirmed that this year's series broke another record, being watched by an average of 11.2 million viewers and subsequently becoming the biggest TV show of the last 12 months.

The last episode peaked with 12.1 million tuner-inners, and it's been documented that a whopping 11.4 million people saw Fletcher being crowned.

:eek::o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

its crazy that it got that much viewers considereing how poor this year was.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭radiotrickster

I think the show gave people something to look forward to in the evenings, even if it wasn’t a great series overall.

If it wasn’t for COVID, I think it’d have done poorly but then again, without COVID it wouldn’t have been the series that it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Spanishpoint

Agree, I was not expecting it neither

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

With such a poor year for new content... I think people were happy to watch anything. I haven't seen a series of this in 10 years, but watched in 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭prunudo

So its back to Wales again for 2021. Can't say I'm overly looking forward to the new series now. Much perfer the jungle set up but guess covid restrictions are still effecting things down under.

Advertisement