Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Rail Corridor thread on C&T

• 08-09-2020 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

The Western Rail Corridor threads on C&T always stir up strong debate however today’s actions by monument have added fat to the flames.

One particular user who is also a mod has been writing insulting posts to myself and ezstreet, and despite reporting the posts, the reports were ignored and instead I got a warning and a warning post on thread by monument.

I have no issue with getting a warning but there is definitely selective moderation on that thread. Certain users are free to post what they like but users like me and others who don’t toe the anti Western Rail Corridor line get a disproportionate amount of warnings and “scolding posts” from the mods.

My concern here is that moderation should be applied fairly on the board. There is a view among many of us posters that certain posters are protected by the mods and can say what they like without penalty.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement